Chapter 88: Mother

TW: Death, Miscarriages, and a mention of Depression.
(And less dialogue 💃)

And kind of unedited.
~•~

3 months

It has been three months since they found out Kit is pregnant, every single queen has been keeping an eye on her and did everything to take care of her and to keep the girl and the unborn child out of danger.

But something is different today.

Anne: Hey Kittyyy-

Kitty: Hi Anne.

Anne: How's my baby cousin and her little kid doing? 😎👉👉

Kitty: We're good👍✨

Anne kneels down, Kitty's belly grew a little over the weeks. Anne starts patting on it lightly and saying little animal noises to it.

Anne: That's weird- the little guy always does something—

Cath: Okay Anne that's enough don't scare the child-

Anne: I'm being a good aunt okay-

Cath: Yeah we are not gonna mention the fact that you stole a gun from a cop last month and kept screaming for Culpeper on the street.

Anne: It's called being a good example😎

Cath: No—

Suddenly Charlie flew out of nowhere with a small dog chasing and trying to eat him.

Charlie: SCREEEEEEE-

Heinrich: BORK BORK

Liz: CHARLIE NO— HEINRICH STOP CHASING HIM

Anna: Good boy Heinrich-

Jane: DONT COME NEAR THE PREGNANT WOMAN-

Janie: This will definitely go viral.

Ed: Quit with the Instagram thing Janie its annoyingg;

Janie: You'll be obsessed with this once you're older Edward.

Ed: What do you mean?

Janie: I see you made a Justin Bieber reference, dead meme.

Ed: I'm not— who's Justin Beaver?

Janie stared at him, and left.

Ed: What did I say?-

Charlie: sCREEEEEEE TWEET TWEET

Liz: cHARLIE

Anne: HOLD THE DOG DOWN PEOPLE

Lettice: Why are you people in MY HOUSE-

As the adults try to stop the mess Kitty, who was sitting safely at the kitchen, once again she felt stomach cramps, it kept happening for a couple of days, normally she would pass it off as her period but she's not sure if pregnant people can.

Then she felt something dripping down beneath her, so she stands up and looks down at the sight of blood dripping down her legs.

That's where she starts to feel a little panic inside her, she feels her stomach with her hand, as if she could feel everything.

And then she felt something was not right, she hasn't been feeling nauseous lately, something is just wrong.

And then it hit her, it hit her so painfully fully that she drops down and screams that the whole mansion stopped, like everything stopped.