Chapter 35: Smoke

This drawing reminds me of something from a magazine, Anna is serving top energy-

P.s. Patrick and SpongeBob got home safely.
~•~

It's half noon and everyone is hungry, clearly not satisfied by the sandwiches and the drinks the queens made, they just sat there on their phones after a long time of swimming.

Anna: We should probably go back home, I'm starving, and tired-

Anne: I agree with Clevess-

Cath: There's a restaurant right around the corner we can eat there and go home-

Everyone silently agreed and got out of the hut bringing their essentials with them, the restaurant wasn't that far which means they got there fast, everyone entered the building and saw that it's fairly packed, Jane pointed at a big table that can fit for the rest of them.

Anne: Do they serve nuggets?-

Cathy: It seems like they don't.

Anne groaned and leaned on Cathy.

Cathy: You're that upset?-

Anne: Yep, and tired.

A girl in uniform with a clipboard walked to their direction, she smiled at them and clicked the pen.

Girl: Hi; what can we get for ya?

Jane got little whispers from the others of what they wanted and ordered them to the girl as she wrote everything down.

Girl: Alright, is that everything?

Jane: Oh hold on dear give us a sec-

She turned to the others and gave them a questioning look which was returned by them shaking their heads.

Jane: Yeah that's everything- Thank you.

The girl nodded and headed to the kitchen.

Anna: This place looks fancy-

Kitty: I'm surprised they only have 3 stars on the reviews-

Cath: Is that so? How-

Cathy: It's probably the staff or something- Hey Kit can you let me borrow your phone?

Kit looked at Cathy and smiled at her before giving her- her phone. Cathy smiled back and read the paragraph of reviews.

Cathy: Huh, it's the food?

Anne: What-

Cath: I wonder why—

Cook, in the kitchen: GRACE THE SOUP- ITS BURNING-

Grace: H O W-

Cook: I DONT KNOW ITS JUST BURNING—  AND THE FIRES GROWING-

Grace: TURN THE THING OFF- WHERES HARRY?

The queens and kids looked at eachother and got up to look at the kitchen, Mary's breath hitched up at the sight of fire and almost stumbled back when Roy caught her.
The customers there also got up to look as smoke started coming out of the kitchen, Anna took action and grabbed a fire extinguisher and ran into the kitchen. Everyone was forced to get out as the smoke became too heavy to inhale, some were coughing like crazy while the others were rubbing their eyes.

Eventually the smoke minimized and Anna got out with a now empty extinguisher, Kitty was the first one to run over to her.

Kitty: Anna! Are you okay? Do you have burns?? How many fingers am I holding up?