Chapter 50: Failed Rescue

So, from now on I'll rarely be putting my drawings in chapters since I now have an art book-

Anyways, hOpe yOu eNjOy(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
~•~

Liz and Mez waited there for almost 3 hours, asking eachother stupid questions to keep them company, for short Lizzie asking Mezza dumb questions and slowly making her go insane.

Liz: What does water taste like?

Mezza: sHuT uP-

Liz: Did you know that the opposite of firefly is waterfall?

Mezza: ...

Liz: You know, like fire and water? Fly and fall? Which makes it even more—

Mezza: If I hear another question from you, I won't hesitate to strangle you right here, right now.

Liz:

Mezza:

Liz:

Liz: Did you know that an elephant can stand on its head?—

Mezza groaned and began tackling the girl to the ground, Lizzie laughed quietly and pushed her off.

Liz: Sorry-... Hey, did you know that giraffes can't cough?

Mezza: When will this torture end-

Liz: Actually, right now.

Mezza: Wait really?

Mezza poked her head up from the bush and saw drunk kids exiting the mansion, but still no sign of Lori.

Liz: We're gonna have to wait a little more..

Mezza: Maybe she passed out-

A few moments pass and finally, they saw Lori walking out the door, dragging all of her drunk friends along with her.

Liz: There she is.

Mezza: And she's sober?-

Liz: What do you expect?

Mezza: It's impossible to be in a party for 3 hours and NOT get drunk-

Liz: You got a point, judging by the current state of Cass, Russel and Marc who are all drunk right now proves that fact.

Mezza: ... Weren't you just asking me stupid questions a few minutes ago?

Liz: I can be smart when it's important, but most people don't like it.

Mezza: Okay..? Come on they're leaving the gates.

Mez was about to stand up but Lizzie immediately pulled her down.

Mezza: What?-

Liz: Guards.

Mezza: Oh yeah..

Liz: I have a better idea.

Lizzie began crawling to the next bush and Mez stared in confusion before doing the same thing until they reached the mansion.

Mezza: Liz, we're supposed to go to the gates not the opposite side of it-

Liz: Yeah, if we start here the guards would think that we're from the party-

Mezza: ..Fair enough.

The girls did their best to act drunk as they made their way to the gate, the guards looked at them and opened it, both quickly got out and walked as far as they can.

Liz: Where is she-

Mezza: There-

She gestured to the distance, Lori was talking to a woman in a car, with the three in it, she waved and the car drove off, the two sneakily hid in the shadows as they waited until Lori was far enough to not see them.