Chapter 31: Jacket and Umbrella

I'm back on Lizzie being gay. So here we go :)

⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°
~•~

It has been two weeks after Kit has moved back in with them, each day Lori kept avoiding Lizzie and her questions, as the number of the 'CruelFour's victims increases, best known as their slaves apparently, they force the kids to do whatever they told them to do and if they refused.. well, good luck paying for the funeral.

Russ: What the fuck did you just call me?!

He cornered the kid who was shaking, his small group of friends were watching in the background, too scared to confront Russell.

Kid: I... u-uhm.. I d-d-didnt m-mean i-i-it—

Russ: Say that again to my face. And all you'll be seeing is white.

He thrust his knuckles through his cheek, the kid fell down with a bleeding nose and hugged his knees, crying, his friends just stood their shocked and was way beyond scared, they were terrified, Russ snickered and walked off to the others.

Cass: You're a dick, you know that..?

Russ: Don't blame me, he called me names so, why not?

Marc: Russ, it's 8 in the morning.. calm down for a sec will ya, that guy must've spent all morning perfecting his 'tie'.

The three of them laughed, all except Lori, who was on her phone and a lollipop in her mouth.

Cass: Hey Lori, are the bandages your new style?

Lori panicked and rolled down her sleeves, and stared at the three, all of them were already looking at her.

Lori: ...What, weirdos..?

Russ: She finally talked!

Cass: I missed your voice-

Marc: Something bothering you? To whom are you texting with, hmm?

Lori: None of your business.

She shoved her phone in her bag and took out her lollipop.

Marc: Jeezuz, you're getting an obsession with these cherry lollipops.

Lori: Already am..

Russ: Cavity Lori—

Lori: Shut up Russ.

Russ: Sorry..

Cass: Have you guys seen that Hera nerd? She has our homeworks.

Marc: That loser? Oh, she's is in that boring library reading "fairy tales" or something.

Lori: Tsk. What a baby..

Cass: I know, right? Who even reads books these days.. we have phones.. hello??

Russ: Old people, duh.

Lori: Guys, there's a new kid today..

Cass: Spill.

Lori pointed at a kid who was sitting against a tree, casually watching videos from YouTube.

Marc: A geek.

Russ: I won't be surprised if he ended up blind. Heh, bet he's gay.

Cass: Ew Russ...

Marc: Lorraine! Can we get him??

Lori: Just.. 'introduce' yourself.

Cass: You're not coming?

Lori: No.