Chapter 67: Let's push Mareh out the window

(╯︵╰,) I like the title :)
Unedited.
~•~

Francis peeked over inside, no one, just the guests talking and chatting, he could've swore that someone was watching him a second ago.

Francis: Was anyone listening to this conversation or is it just me?

Confused, he walked back to the other two, who seemed to be minding their own business'.

Dennis: What?

Francis: .. probably just me, anyway, want me to get your drugs for you?

Dennis: No, I'll get it myself, where is it again..?

Francis: Second floor.

Dennis: Alright, also be careful around my wife, she's in her "world" again...

He gestured over to Lorelei, who was fumbling with a necklace made out of  roaches and mumbling weird rituals with it.

Francis: Uhm.. sure..

Dennis: Nice, be right back.

Dennis patted his back before going in through the doors, he then went up the stairs, Dennis eventually reached the second floor after an excruciating leg exercise and went over to a white door assuming that it has what he's looking for, and it was, it was arranged nicely in a little box and he picked it up excitedly before going back downstairs but before he could do that he heard footsteps on the floor above him, and then he heard glass shattering, curious, he made his way upstairs to find kids surrounding a broken vase on the floor.

Roy: Shoot- Good job on getting us in trouble Edward.

Ed: It wasn't me! Mary was the one who was the closest!

Mary: Am not! Lizzie threw the ball to me and it hit the vase!

Liz: hEy, stop lying about stUff, I saw Janie kicking it awhile ago!

Janie: That wasn't me that was Mezza! I was just a standby..

Mezza: You're all wrong! It was Roy's idea to play this dumb game on this floor when he knew that there's incredibly fragile stuff here!

Roy: oH you're coming for me hUh?

Mezza: wHaT dOes loOk liKe iM dOinG, biTcH.

As the kids kept arguing Dennis sat down on one of the steps but still kept a low-profile while giving himself a shot as he watched, obviously entertained.

Mary: oKaY, everyone, we gotta clean this up before anyone, and I mean anyone finds out about this.

Liz: I'm not cleaning this up-

Mary: Yes you will, and since I'm the oldest kid here.. I'm gonna be sitting and relaxing over there.

Mezza: Oh, That sounds so fAiR of you-

Roy: Let's just get this over with-

Ed: Can't the Maid just do this for us?

Janie: Ed, you sound so spoiled right now... Why didn't we think of that before?-

Roy: Guys I see a head on the stairs-

Liz: Which one?

Roy:I don't think it's one of the aunts, it's just standing still-

Mary: What?-

Dennis jumped a bit, how did he noticed him? He quickly shoved the syringe back in the box and scattered off down the stairs as the kids began to walk over to his direction.