Chapter 62: Who dis

👀✨👌
~•~

Liz: ...

Lettice: ...

All three of them stared at eachother for what it felt like an eternity until Lettice got up and pushed them outside and closed the door behind her, she scowled at them and spoke in a hushed voice.

Lettice: What on earth are you doing here?!

Robert: I was visiting! You even called me this morning.

Lettice: That's- You always come over on the wrong moments! I said this midnight-

Robert: That's not what I heard-

Lettice: I- Just get out of here!

Robert: Why?

Lettice: ..Because the Tudors are here, okay? So just go back home, I'll call you.

Robert: What? It's not like I'm enemies with one of them, just relax alright?

Lettice: Wait-

Robert had already opened the door which made Liz stumble back from it, Lettice looked at her weirdly.

Lettice: ..Were you listening?

Liz: ...No?

Robert: Hey Elizabeth;

The girl cautiously turned to him, her face was blank with expression and stepped back.

Liz: Hi, Robert.

She gave him a glare before turning and running back up the stairs, leaving Rob standing there, dumbfounded.

Robert: Well that was odd..

Lettice: hhhHh, I told you to get out!

Robert: What's with you today-

Lettice: Nothing! Just stop asking questions and go home, now!

Before he could say anything Lettice already pushed him out the door and slammed the it closed, Robert sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets before walking towards the gates, just as he was out the gates he bumped into someone, he lost his balance and fell to the ground, the other person however, stood still and stared down at him, showing no movement of helping Robert up.

Robert: Ow! Watch it- oh shoot-

That's when he looked up a d caught a familiar pair of blue eyes, staring him down.

Lori: . . .

Robert: Uuuhhh, h-hey Lorraine, I- uh was just- cleaning the pavement! Hehe- yeaah-

She raised an eyebrow at him.

Lori: ....With your ass? That's embarrassing, Dudley, get up.

Robert: Uuh- No thanks, I'm fine down here-

Lori: I said get up.

Robert: Sorry-

Lori: Now.

Rob quickly stood back on his feet, clearly sweating as he looked at the former queen b of his school.

Lori: What's the hurry..?

Robert: Oh, j-just came back from Lettice's mansion she basically kicked me out..

Lori: Oh I wonder why..

Robert: She acted like that ever since Elizabeth and her family moved in, it's quite a shocker that she even lets them in her mansion, I'm surprised, really.