Chapter 71: Airport

Hi, today I'm giving y'all another chapter of me showing 4% mercy to the characters of this story and more reasons why you should murder me—

TW: Thomas, cussing(?), maybe death(?)

~•~

Henry slammed his fist to the table, startling all three men, while Thomas stood there, lowering his head as the tyrant screamed in his ear.

Henry: YOU HAVE ONE JOB. ONE JOB AND YOU CANT EVEN DO IT.

The blonde clenched his fists, his nerves pounding in his body, until he can't take it anymore.

Thomas: IT WAS MORE THAN ONE JOB YOU LARD-ASS.

Everyone stared at him, especially Henry with the hint of annoyance in his eyes.

Henry: And you still failed. Either you do something, or you'll go through suffering for the rest of your life. And if I were you.. I'd choose the first option.

He spat his words like venom, and surprisingly, Thomas flinched and nodded, who knows what Henry could do.

Later that night he thought long and hard, being constantly nagged by Mannox doesn't even help, until Midnight, Henry's words rang through his mind.

“Her daughter, Elizabeth.”

There was a long pause between him and his mind, before a sickening grin grew on his face.

~Two weeks later~

The kids were on roof, hanging around the pool, they also invited some friends over, and of course they asked Jane this time, and she specifically told them not to do anything dangerous, considering that a few days ago Anne and Kitty tried the "Homemade Bungee Jumping" trend Mary made up, they ended up landing on a rose bush and soon got cuts from the thorns, let's say Jane wasn't happy.

Liz: LORI NO.

Lori: Lori yes, say that while screaming.

Liz: I- dOnT gEt sExuAl oVer mE.

Lori: I wasn't being sexual.

Lettice: Jesus Liz, horny much?

Lori: Shut it Lettice.

Lettice: Sorry Lori..

Liz: Awe, thanks Lorraine—

Lori: You too, Tudor.

Liz: wHat diD I dO?-

Lori: You were being annoying.

Liz: I wasnt being annoying-

Mezza: Finally, someone said it.

Liz playfully scowled at Mezza, who just Lenny-faced her, meanwhile, Marc and Cass were trying to stop Russ from pressing the meme button on his phone.

Marc: RUSS DONT TOUCH THAT.

Russ: TOUCH WHAT?

Cass: oH MY GOD DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THAT.

Russ: T O U C H  W H A T.

Lori: Russ.

Russ: 👁️👄👁️💦 Yeah?-

Lori: Give me that.

Russ shrugged and gave his phone to Lori, who proceeded to throw it off the roof, the boy then let out sad noises and ran downstairs, trying to retrieve the phone.