Chapter 32: Xbox, idk-

I drew something from the last chapter today and it took forever :D Liz looks so cute- 🥺

~•~

It was early in the morning, only a few people in the house are awake everyone noticed that Parr kept locking herself in her room and haven't told Jane a thing since both of them share the same room, all Jane knew is that there were two boxes on Cathy's desk, she kept wondering on what's inside but decided to stop nosing around Cathy's business, she guessed that eventually they'll find out.

Cath: Jaaanneeee-

Jane: Hm?

Cath: Have you seen my charger? I can't find it anywhere-

Jane: It's sitting on the coffee table, babe-

Cath: Oh- thanks love.

Cath kissed Jane's cheek and walked to the living area, not long after, Cathy walked in the kitchen.

Cathy: Jaaanneee..

Jane: Yeesss?

Cathy: Do you know where my bookmarks are? I forgot where I placed them.

Jane: Annie stole them Cathy..

Cathy: Honestly.. Thanks Jane-

Cathy then ran upstairs and burst into the beheaded room.

Cathy: aNNE GIVE ME MY BOOKMARKS-

Anne: mE AND KITTY ARE BUSY-

Cathy: rETURN THEM IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE-

Anne: oR ELSE WHAT-

Cathy thought for a second before grinning at Anne.

Cathy: No McDonalds dates for a month.

Anne: But—

Cathy: Give me my bookmarks if you don't want that to happen-

Anne groaned getting off her bed and took all ten bookmarks from her desk and gave them to Cathy.

Cathy: Good girl.

Anne: Are we still going on McDonalds dates?

Cathy: Mhm.

Anne: Y e s-

Cathy pecked Anne's forehead and glanced at Kitty who was sitting on Anne's bed.

Cathy: Oh- Good morning Kit.

Kitty: Uh.. morning..

She then walked out the room closing the door behind her Anne sat back down and let out a dramatic sigh.

Anne: I'm boorreeeddddd-

After that she looked at her younger cousin who was just staring outside looking at nothing, she sat up to look outside, it was just their backyard, nothing new.

Anne: Kit? What's on your mind?

Kitty: ..why do you care?

Anne was taken aback by the girls tone, a minute ago she was her bubbly self now that wasn't happening.

Anne: Because I do care silly! Why'd you ask?

Kitty: .. Oh, nothing, I'm going to the bathroom real quick.

Anne: Okay..?

Kat got off of Anne's bed and walked out the door, Anne not knowing what to do decided to got to her daughters room- She surprisingly knocked and let her self in.