26

"Oh shit... Kookie, it's okay, it's okay really. I've called the nurses to help, please, just breathe."

Jimin had woken up minutes after Taehyung left to Jungkook lightly shaking him, but his weak actions were with desperation. He wiped the sleep from his eyes to give the younger his full attention, worry flooding his features as he saw the distress that Jungkook was in. He skin was ashen, and his lips trembled in the slightest.
"Hy-hyung... I f-feel sick b-but I can't m-move."
Jimin didn't know what to do. Jungkook couldn't sit up and he couldn't turn him to his side without potentially hurting him, so within seconds of panicking he hit the emergency button.

Jungkook had shoved a weak fist to his mouth, swallowing the gags and hiccups as he tried so hard not to throw up before the nurses were there to help.
"Hold on Kookie."
Jimin just used a gentle hand to massage Jungkook's shoulder, feeling how clammy and damp the hospital gown was against his burning skin.

Lucky for them, the nurses were there seconds later, understanding the situation immediately and skilfully turning Jungkook on his side before his stomach released all of its contents. The retching and heaving sounds that Jungkook made sounded horribly painful, as if his body was wringing out whatever he had in him, not giving him a chance to breathe. A nurse noticed Jimin standing back, looking somewhat traumatised, and gave him a soft and reassuring smile.
"You did the right thing, sweetheart. He'll be alright."