92

It turns out that Jungkook wasn't the only one having nightmares.
"No J-Jungkook! Jungkook..."
Said boy woke up suddenly when Taehyung gasped in the middle of the night, the older male quickly propping himself up on his elbows before turning to his boyfriend, who by now was wide awake.
"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, his voice thick with sleep, but he was taken by surprise when Taehyung lay back down, tightly wrapping his arms around the younger of the two.

"You're alive." Taehyung breathed, and Jungkook chuckled softly, carding one of his hands through Taehyung's hair while the other rubbed his back softly to get him to calm down a little.
"Of course I am, all thanks to you. It was just a nightmare, hyung." Jungkook said, pressing a kiss into Taehyung's forehead to relax his knitted brows.

Tucking his head under Jungkook's chin, Taehyung released a sigh, breathing in the familiar scent of the younger's cologne that never seemed to leave his skin. It was comforting.
"Please don't leave me." He whispered, his voice coming out in such a small and vulnerable tone that it shocked the younger.

It was strange, to Jungkook, how the roles could be reversed so quickly. Taehyung had spent all this time caring and looking after him, and now that it was the older in need of comfort, he was more than prepared to give it to him. He'd never seen Taehyung be so vulnerable until as of recent, but to be honest he just felt happy with the fact that Taehyung trusted him enough to show his other sides around him.

"I won't, love, I promise." Jungkook whispered softly, keeping his strong arms around the older as Taehyung sleepily melted into his form.
"I love you." Taehyung yawned, and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle and coo as he found him rather cute.
"I love you too. Go back to sleep, love. I'm not going anywhere."