60

'Oh shit, is he crying??? Why is he crying?!'

Taehyung's eyes widened as he noticed a tear slip from Jungkook's eye, and then another, and another, until crystal beads silently ran down his cheeks like a waterfall in the dim light. Taehyung wasted no time in hurrying over to the boy, gently reaching over so that he could take Jungkook's face in his hands and lift it up to face him.

"I hate it when you cry, I really do." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook looking at him as he searched the older's eyes, only succeeding in becoming more confused when all he found in them was hurt and adoration. Jungkook was quick to lose the eye contact, embarrassed and conflicted, but the next thing he felt was Taehyung's finger lifting his chin up, the older crouching down so that their faces were level.
"Aegi, look at me."

Jungkook's eyes widened at the nickname, only causing more tears to fall as Taehyung treated him so gently.
"I think I'm falling for you too, and I will never leave you alone again. Ever. You're too precious I can't help it." Taehyung said quietly but fiercely, Jungkook leaning into his touch as he continued to cry quietly. Taehyung moved away, sitting on the bed and opening his arms for the younger, who didn't hesitate as he immediately crashed into Taehyung's broad chest, arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

"I've got you."