88

Seeing how eager Jungkook was to officially move in, Jimin had offered to help Jungkook and Taehyung bring the youngest's stuff over while Yoongi was at work. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh as boxes were piled on top of his lap, acting like a human trolley as he wheeled himself carefully into the house so as not to drop any boxes.

"I'm so glad you live in a bungalow." Jungkook said with a tired huff, Taehyung chuckling from beside him.
"It's handy to not have stairs." Taehyung said with a smile, and Jungkook rolled his eyes with a chuckle.
"You can say that again."

Jimin came up beside them with one last box, placing it in the hallway.
"I think that's the last one." Jimin announced, smiling at the two who were in front of him.
"Thank you for your help Jimin." Jungkook said with a smile, Jimin shrugging it off like it was nothing.
"You're lucky that I've persuaded Yoongi to move in, or I'd get too lonely." Jimin chuckled with a wink, and Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah, I was worried about that." He said, Jimin smiling and ruffling his hair.
"Okay then, I'll be heading back home now. Yoongi made me dinner for once! See you soon." Jimin said with a wave as he walked from Taehyung's porch and back to his car.
"Bye Jimin." Taehyung called with a smile, shutting the door with his foot and turning to his boyfriend.

"Welcome home Kookie."