98

"3, 2, 1... Turn around."

"Oh shit."

Those were the first words that left Jungkook's lips when his gaze met Taehyung, eyes growing wide and teeth trapping his bottom lip as he casually checked him out. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at Jungkook's reaction, before whistling and winking at the younger.

"That, is my boyfriend." Taehyung said proudly with a smile, succeeding in making a crimson glow paint Jungkook's cheeks as the younger kept his adopted stunned expression.
"Can't you wear a suit more often? Like... goddamn." Jungkook breathed, eyes trailing over the sleek grey suit and white blouse that the older had put on.

Taehyung still hadn't taken his eyes off of Jungkook, expression screaming adoration. Jungkook's black hair had gone wavy since he'd dried it, working perfectly with his blue dress-shirt and tight black trousers that he'd decided to wear, not lying that the trousers were an absolute pain to put on, but he was determined to look good for Taehyung.

"You're gorgeous." Taehyung said with a smile, walking over to Jungkook and tracing the younger's defined jawline with his index finger.
"Says you." Jungkook said with a smirk, his hands settling on Taehyung's waist as Taehyung's hands found his broad shoulders.
"Ready to go then, baby?"

"I've never been more ready in my life."