61

Once Jungkook had finally calmed down, the younger of the two couldn't stop smiling, which Taehyung found so incredibly adorable. But the smile was quickly wiped from his face when Taehyung started to walk away from the bed.
"Hyung, where are you going?" He asked in a tone of panic, Taehyung turning back around so that he could lightly pet the hair above Jungkook's bandage.

"Relax, I'm just gonna close the blind Kook, because there's no way I'm leaving you again tonight." Taehyung said, Jungkook blushing and nodding as Taehyung went over to increase their privacy, not wanting them to be found together.
"Do you really love me?" Jungkook asked timidly, Taehyung chuckling and walking back over to the bed.
"More than you can imagine, and more than I can bring myself to believe."

Jungkook giggled as the doctor knelt on the bed, knees either side of Jungkook's legs as he leaned his body down, their face only inches apart.
"You're really handsome." Jungkook gushed, Taehyung chuckling lowly with a smirk.
"Is that so?" He pressed, Jungkook smiling dopily and nodding.
"Mmhmm."

Taehyung brought a hand to Jungkook's forehead, gently pushing the bangs away with his palm as he leaned forwards. Within seconds, the gap between them was closed, sealing the night with a chaste and loving kiss. Jungkook loved the closeness of Taehyung's body against his, indulging in the warmth and the love that he was being so happily given. And Taehyung, Taehyung was just ecstatic to know that Jungkook was able to trust and love him just the same.