83

The doctor had wordlessly picked the younger up, realising how much weight he'd lost in hospital by how light he was, and that alone made him frown with concern. He carried Jungkook to the sofa, sitting down and cradling him in his lap with the younger's face buried in the crook of his neck.
"What happened, sweetheart?" Taehyung hummed, running a hand soothingly up Jungkook's side as the younger took in a shaky breath.

"I f-forgot... I couldn't... um... I-I was thinking a-about when I-I arrived in t-the hospital... a-and then I f-felt t-tired and I f-fell... I panicked I-I... T-Tae don't l-leave me-" Jungkook cried out, trying to explain but his mind was jumbled up, so the words just didn't come out right at all and it was clearly distressing him.
"Shh, I'm not going anywhere baby, I promise. It's okay, you don't need to explain, just keep breathing."
Taehyung didn't need an explanation to understand what had happened, just knowing that Jungkook needed him there with him.

He seemed disoriented and a little disconnected, and Taehyung could sort of picture what happened even though he wasn't sure. He wouldn't press him with questions though, it would probably cause him to panic more when Taehyung just really needed to make sure that he felt safe and calm. Feeling the younger's body continue to tremble, Taehyung was quick to hush him again, placing a gentle hand on the side of his head and holding Jungkook against him.

"Puppy, did you take your medication?" Taehyung asked softly, Jungkook seeming to hesitate before shaking his head. Taehyung sighed, pulling the younger back and pushing the bangs off of Jungkook's sweaty forehead with a frown.
"Neither of them?" Taehyung double checked, Jungkook shaking his head again as he pressed his face into Taehyung's chest.
"Aigoo, that's why you're all panicky." Taehyung sighed with sympathy, running his fingers through the younger's raven hair as Jungkook finally started to relax.

"Baby, you need to take your heart meds and anxiety pills every day, it's important for your health. I'll help you remember if you find it tricky." Taehyung said, Jungkook sniffling and nodding to Taehyung's words as he clung onto his boyfriend a little tighter.

My God, he loved Taehyung a whole damn lot.