95

Lucky for Jungkook, the sandy beach that they went to had beach wheelchairs available, making it that much easier to go further down the beach and towards the water. Feeling the warm sun kiss his skin and seeing the turquoise blue water for the first time in months was so healing for Jungkook, and Taehyung would do anything to keep that smile on his face.

They two sat on the sand together on a towel that they stretched across the sand, laying side by side and just enjoying the warm spring day. Due to the cool breeze that would occasionally torment their casual attire, there wasn't many people at the beach, which came in their favour as they took some time to relax and enjoy the peace in each other's presence.

"Tae?"
"Hm?"
"Why did you tell me to put my swimming trunks on?" Jungkook said with a confused expression, and Taehyung turned to him, cocking an eyebrow.
"To go in the water. Duh." Taehyung chuckled, and Jungkook sighed and nudged him with a shy smile.
"Babe, if I can't walk I definitely can't swim." Jungkook stated, and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"You don't have to. Come on, we're going in the water." Taehyung said with a smile, crouching down in front of the younger. Jungkook looked at him in complete puzzlement, causing the doctor to sigh and signal to his back.
"Well? What are you waiting for? Are you gonna get on my back or are you gonna leave me crouched here like some weird-ass hermit crab?" Taehyung encouraged with a second eye roll, and Jungkook laughed and smiled, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck from behind as the older hoisted his legs around his waist and picked him up.