63

It was safe to say that that was the best night's sleep that either of them had had in weeks.

Cho, who was Jungkook's main nurse dedicated to tend to his needs, was the one who walked in on the two sleeping in the morning. Yes, she was shocked, but she wasn't disgusted or angry, she just lightly chuckled to herself with a small smile and was glad that no one else had caught them because Taehyung would surely get in huge trouble.

She gradually turned up the dimmed lights, causing Taehyung to stir while the other was sound asleep. Noticing that someone else was in the room, Taehyung sat up abruptly, eyes wide with realisation.
"Oh my, thank God it's you Cho." He said in a voice that was thick with sleep. The lady just laughed, raising an eyebrow.
"I was thinking the same thing, sir. Should I come back another time?" She asked politely as she tried to hide her amused smile, Taehyung roughly chuckling and bringing a hand to his flushed face.

"No, sorry, now should be okay." He replied, the young lady nodding and arranging her equipment on the sofa to do Jungkook's daily clean up and dressing change. Taehyung went to stand up, but a whine and two strong arms wrapping around his middle prevented him from doing so. He huffed as he sat back down on the sofa, chuckling and gently ruffling Jungkook's hair.
"C'mon Kook, the nurse needs to do her work." He coaxed softly, Jungkook frowning with closed eyes as he eventually let go of Taehyung.

"You're not leaving, right?"

"No pup, I'll be right here."