62

"Tae, I swear to God I won't let you sleep on the couch, it'll be super uncomfortable."

"It's Tae now, is it?"

"Why, you don't like it?"

"...I do... But seriously, if you don't get some sleep I'm gonna be forced to give you sleeping medication sooner or later."

"But the nightmares-"

"You need sleep, pup."

Taehyung watched with a fond smile as Jungkook got visibly flustered at the nickname, covering his face with his hands.

"Then sleep in the bed with me! A nurse could find you either way." Jungkook whined, and Taehyung chuckled before sighing, his head lolling onto the back of the sofa.

"Jungkook, as much as I'd love to I don't want to risk hurting you. And don't worry about your morning nurse, I've known her for years, trust me, that lovely lady wont say a word." Taehyung stated with a smirk, watching as Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms, a pout overtaking his lips.

"Then don't worry about me and get your ass over here right now." He ordered, Taehyung raising an eyebrow and hesitating, before pulling his coat off with a sigh, folding the material delicately on the arm of the sofa.
"Fine, but only for tonight. If you have any pain at all you tell me straight away." Taehyung said seriously, Jungkook rolling his eyes and chuckling as he lifted the duvet and shuffled to the side for Taehyung to lie next to him.

"Hyung, I'll be fine, stop worrying."

"I can't stop worrying about you! Do you have any idea how crazy anxious I've been when something happens regarding you and your health?!"

"Just shut up and cuddle me."

Now that's something that Taehyung couldn't possibly disagree with, and he groaned playfully before wrapping an arm around Jungkook's body and sliding the other under his head, Jungkook smiling contentedly as he snuggled his face into Taehyung's shoulder.
"Now sleep."
Jungkook snickered.
"Goodnight to you too, Tae."