Klaus Mikaelson//New Years

Klaus ended up getting me a TV the next day which I could not tear myself away from.

Klaus left town for a bit and on New Year's Eve I wore a cute light blue sweater and black leggings.

I stayed up to watch the ball drop and about 10 minutes before midnight, there was a knock on the door.

I went to open it and saw klaus covered in blood.

He came in and I shut the door behind him, locking it.

"What happened are you okay?" No doubt he was previously wounded, and he actually looked weaker than normal.

I took his bloody shirt off and sat him on the couch in front of the tv.

I stuck my wrist out but he refused.

"Klaus, don't be stubborn."

He hesitantly bit into me and god did it hurt. He pulled me close and I sat in his lap facing him.

"Klaus that's enough." He immediately stopped and looked at me in the eyes.

He lifted his wrist up to his mouth to heal me but I just grabbed his wrist and slowly put it down.

"It's okay."

I stood up and got a wet rag, going back over to him and sitting in his lap facing him.

I started wiping his face off gently, even though I know I can't hurt him.

"Why are you so content with staying here? Locked away." He asked.

"I've gotten used to being alone, besides when you're here. I'm just trying to enjoy our time together before you have to go back to New Orleans for a while."

"I go back tomorrow, you know."

"I know. I'm not looking forward to it."

"I'll be back before you know it, love."

The TV started counting down, and we both didn't say anything else. When it hit midnight, I smashed my lips into his aggressively. He kissed back without hesitation and seemed into it.

When we stopped, which was because a bird hit my window, he lightly set me to the side and stood up.

"Thank you for letting me feed off of you but I must be going home now."

I nodded silently and he left, I locked the door behind him.

He left. Again.
—————————
Any time klaus would stop by it was only for a few minutes and he could barely look me in the eye. Jeremy visited and then on Valentine's Day, I woke up to a vase full of red roses with a signed card from klaus.

Despite him ignoring me, I still got butterflies when I thought about him.

Elena got to visit me that afternoon. She told me all about her and Damon. I was happy for her.

"Did klaus get you these?" She smelled the roses.

"Yeah, he did." I gave a small smile.

"What's that look for?"

"We kissed on New Years when the ball dropped and I haven't been able to get him out of my head. I know it's crazy but I can't help it."

"You kissed klaus!?"

"Yes. I think I'm getting Stockholm syndrome." I pouted.

"At least you're self aware." She shrugged.

"I don't know what to do Elena. I'm in love with klaus. But he doesn't care about me, he cares that I'm human and I don't get killed."

"Bonnie told me how he calls you nicknames. And he lets you see us every so often so he has to trust you."