Stiles Stilinski//Game Day

Scott's sister, Y/n, has always had a crush on her brothers best friend. They're twins so they're all the same age.

Y/n constantly flirts with Stiles but he always seems to pretend like he doesn't know.
————————
Here it is: game day. The final game of the season.

"I'm so excited!" I talked to my best friend Lydia over the phone.

"What are you gonna wear?" She asked me.

"I have one of Stile's jerseys, and I'm gonna wear my ripped skinny jeans."

I took my shirt off and went to my closet to find the jersey.

"Has stiles finally realized you're madly in love with him yet?"

"He already knows Lyd, there's no chance he doesn't. He just doesn't want to hurt my feelings so he doesn't acknowledge it." I put on the jersey and too off my pj shorts, looking for my jeans.

"It's game day!" Stiles yelled as he busted through my door.

I wasn't too embarrassed about being in my underwear and his jersey.

He looked me up and down silently.

"You're wearing my jersey..."

"Yeah. I hope it's okay. I wanted to wear your jersey because you're my favorite player, and all of my brothers are dirty and smell funny."

"Uh. Y-yeah it's cool. I'm gonna go, and uh. Let you put some pants on." He have a thumbs up and hurried out of my room.

I sighed.

"He saw you without pants!? And he still left? What the hell is wrong with that boy?"

"I told you. He doesn't think of me in any way except his best friends sister."

"I know that's not true. He talks about you all the time y/n. It's annoying."

"Now you know how I felt all of middle school when he talked about you." I stated.

"But he's over me now."

"I don't know. I always catching him staring at you when we're walking to class."

"How do you know he's not staring st you, right next to me."

"I just know Lydia. I have to go, see you at school."

"See ya!"

I hung up the phone and went downstairs after putting on my pants.

"Hey guys, y'all ready?" I asked while bending over the counter to grab an apple.

I turned around and caught stiles staring at my ass, so I decided to tease him the rest of the day.

In chemistry, I dropped my pencil on purpose, bent over, and picked it up.

"So, Stiles, are you excited?" I bit my lip

"Hm?" His eyes widened.

"For the game."

"Oh right. Yeah."

"You're so gonna score tonight" I bit my lip once more.

He seemed at a loss for words.

"Maybe even the game winning score." I smiled innocently.

He let out a breath.

"Right. The game."
—————————
Finally: Game time.

The stands erupted in cheers for our team as we scored another goal.

"Wooh! Go Stiles!!" I yelled and cheered.