♡Figures♡ (Five)

This isn't exactly a happy ending, with Five.

I wanted y'all to know you don't have to stay in these situations, and it is possible to leave someone you love. Even if it hurts like a bitch to see that they weren't right for you. To admit to yourself that the one you genuinely felt you needed in your life was the reason you stopped loving yourself, and things you cared about.

So huge trigger warning, please read with care, cuz this could hurt a bit.

I'm doing some healing, so I thought what a better time to write.

There is so much emotion that comes into writing.

In this it I'd say it is a happy ending, because she learns her worth. Learns that she deserves better than she has received.

That's the best happy ending, self fulfillment.

Enjoy y'all 😊❤

"Five, I don't get why you can't just be happy for me." I say, packing my clothes in my suitcase.

My clothes folded neatly in along with my passport that is sitting on top of my belongings.

Five and I have been together for about three years.

It's been three years since we stopped doomsday, and the apocalypse, but he still was carrying all of his baggage from it, and expecting me to take it, and be the distraction from his own personal healing because he can't handle the pressure of having to face his own demons.

In those three years I have never felt more empty, and emotionally drained dealing with his mental games, and insecurities that made me start to think that I wasn't enough.

"Why would I be happy about you leaving me? Why do you want to leave me so bad?" Five raises his voice at me, making me stand up from my spot on our bed.

While Five continues to point his finger in my face when I am just trying to talk like a normal person and explain that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Five, this isn't about you. This is about me finally getting the job I've wanted for years. We have talked about it for so long." I say lightly raising my voice, but he throws my packed suitcase on the floor.

The impact on the hardwood floor unraveling everything that I just did, looking me in the eye scoffing as I scrambled to pick it up.

"Yeah, and I pretended to be happy for it to happen because I didn't believe it would." He says, crouching down to my level making me stand up ignoring the mess, and my hands and eyes glow purple.

Five looks at me almost worried that I would finally snap. He knows that I am ten times more powerful than him, but he continues to try me when I am the only one that is here for him 100%

"Are you serious right now? I should throat punch you for saying that to me." I say, feeling more voices take over mine when I speak, becoming almost demon like.

He realizes that being angry won't work on me right now, so he used the guilt trip.

"It's not that I didn't believe you. I just don't see why you don't just stay here with me. Have our lives together sooner. I said I wanted to marry you someday." Five says, making me come back, my powers calming down because he knows it gets a reaction out of me.

"And someday it will happen. What's the problem?" I say, sitting next to him, pulling him into a hug, but he seems to pull me in tighter, almost as if he can't do this without me.