♡☆Livestream☆♡ Pt.2 (Aidan)

Here you dirty gremlins😏❤

I know I say every smut is my favorite smut, but this one just tops all of the ones I have written.

If I was going to hell already this one was a confirmed invitation because Oh my God.

God forgive me for using my gift of creativity in writing on writing fanfiction.

This gave me 🦋coochie butterflies🦋 writing this so make sure you have snacks and are comfortable

One more thing, this might be like two more parts because I told myself it was only gonna be two and now this is good for a three parter akdjsjbszb

So I'm sorry, this isn't all hehe.

Enjoy❤😌

"This just in! The Umbrella Academy Actor Aidan Gallagher, and his now announced Girlfriend, Singer Y/n L/n, were rumored to have a leaked video of the two having a steaming makeout sesh. But wait, there's more? Today we're gonna be talking about the fans reactions to this shocking news of this new relationship."

In response of hearing the Hollywood reporter say that sentence, I practically throw my phone off the bed.

So far Aidan's agents have been trying to take down any signs of the screen recordings.

I can't tell you how many times I've scrolled through pornhub waking up this morning looking for the video.

I guess I have to deal with the fact that half the internet saw mine and my boyfriend's genitals.

The fans, are freaking out. Especially the ones who didn't make it to the live and finding out by seeing the kissing video first, wasn't exactly helping.

"Oh my God, this is making me so nauseous." I say to myself pulling my knees closer to me while Aidan listens to me freak out about the press.

The covers still pulled over his body, his chest open and bare since he just fell asleep in a pair of shorts with no shirt.

The only thing on my body being one of his oversized band T-shirts with some purple bikini underwear of course.

He spent the night with me since he didn't wanna be crowded by paparazzi going home. He knew I would be thinking really hard on it, so he also stayed to keep me company.

We didn't do anything after we had sex for the first time, and I'm hoping this doesn't spoil it for when we wanna do it again.

He did cuddle with me untill I was able to fall asleep, cuz if not I would have been up all night.

We haven't left my bed at all, but Aidan is trying to keep up with me since I woke up so early.

"I didn't even think about what my label is gonna do, Aidan. I've been getting texts, but I can't bring myself to look at them." I say, biting my nails out of habit.

He puts my hands down with his rubbing his thumb over my hand repeatedly, but I'm so anxious I can't help but run over every negative scenario in my mind.

"Okay, I'm gonna need you to breathe for me. It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. We are gonna be okay." Aidan reassures me making me nod and exhale.