♡☆Hawaiian Punch☆♡ Pt2 (Aidan)

"I'm Y/n." I introduce myself confidently faking confidence.

"Nice to meet you. I haven't seen you around. You come to these often?" He asks me his breath smelling of a fruity scent.

I can't smell a hint of alcohol.

"No, I was actually dragged here. I really don't." I say honestly, immediately embarrassed.

"Yeah, I don't know why I said that, I never throw or come to these. My friend kinda wanted me to get out for-" He laughs nervously.

"Fresh air? Same here. I admire your honesty." I address walking over to a small couch aside from the party chaos.

He follows me sitting next to me.

"You want a drink? I can get one for you." He tells me softly.

"Just a Pepsi or something. Thank you." I respond. He gets up to go get it and I feel safer asking for a can.

Never can be too careful.

My phone vibrates and I knew exactly who it was. I answer the call.

"Tell me everything. He is falling hard."

"He's sweet. I think he's cute. I'm gonna see how it goes." I respond with a small laugh.

"See, it's not that bad. Good luck!" She says happily.

I hang up, and in the corner of my eye is Aidan, coming back with a can of Pepsi.

"Hey, I'm back." He says with a smile on his face.

"Hey, thanks again." I say again mentally facepalming.

"It's no problem, really." He says still sipping from his cup.

"So, tell me, if you don't like this kind of stuff, what do you like?" He asks staring at my lips and back up to my eyes.

I learned that he is a famous actor. He even sings. He is really into politics.

For someone who watches alot of Netflix, I'm suprized I haven't come across his TV show yet.

"Okay, so what happened?" He asks me laughing his ass off.

"I literally saw some girl get pushed off of the slide in kindergarten. I wanted to feel bad, I did, but the look on the girls face when she face planted killed me." I laugh leaning over since my stomach was starting to hurt from laughing so much.

"That is another type of evil!" He playfully teases me. I laugh leaning head on his shoulder.

"Okay, but like where is this girl now? I have no idea." I laugh and he finally catches his breath sighing.

He stares into my eyes softly as the smile on my face gets bigger.

"Do I have a something on my face?" I joke around.

"No, not at all. I just think you're amazing." He says kinda nervously looking down, clearly flustered.

Okay, it's time to be bold.

I lift his head with my hand by his chin, and lean in placing my soft lips onto his.

He kisses back softly groaning in my mouth and the kiss furthers.

My hands tangle themselves in his hair lightly tugging.

Gently he slides his tongue into my mouth and I can taste the fruity flavor of his drink. Our tongues twirl around eachother's beautifully.