♡She's A Fighter♡ (Aidan)

The baddie fit, for the red carpet appearance.

After becoming the superstar I have always wanted to be, I know I should have expected people to want to bring me down

Of course, I would never give them attention unless they genuinely mess with me.

Today, I will be walking on the red carpet, watching the gruesome stares of my peers in the industry.

Of course, at least that's what I assumed would just be the case.

On my way out of my limousine, I spotted a couple of movie stars, and other celebrities who were great role models of mine, and it only made me more excited.

Paparazzi surrounded us at every corner, and I made sure to smile for the camera while my best friend stood by my side with his arm in mine.

Of course, he isn't anywhere close to being my boyfriend. He's gay.

"Tell us about this new lover!" Paparazzi tells me, and my best friend Charli.

"Heads up, I'm gay!" He says, making them all go, oooohhh.

"Where is Harry Styles?!" He asks me frustrated, making me laugh.

While I'm looking around, I meet eyes with this guy.

He's a brunette, with emerald green eyes, dimples, and some pretty shining white teeth, and a nice grey suit.

He smiles at me sweetly before turning to the cameras again.

I turn back, and pose for the cameras, trying not to do the same pose over and over again, to keep things interesting.

"Okay, I know you don't want a relationship right now, but there is this one celebrity that I think would be perfect for you. His name is Aidan Gall-" We are cut off by a familiar voice.

"Why are you here?" I hear my enemy Addie say, making me immediately turn around to see her scowling at me.

We used to be bestfriends, but the moment I started popping off on billboard charts, and when my music was getting millions of listens, she stopped congratulating me, and started a personal mission of trying to tear me down.

"Of course I'm here, I earned my place here." I say crossing my arms, and immediately Charli moves out of the way, but the argument starts drawing all of the stars' attention.

"I made you who you are. You know that. You wouldn't be here, if I didn't help you when your parents kicked your sorry ass to the curb." We hear a bunch of gasps.

"The fact that my existence bothers you so much, has so much more to say about yourself than it does me. I earned my spot at the top, even when my 'sorry ass' was kicked to the curb. My talent, and potential gave me what I have today." I tell her, and she starts getting in my face.