♡Cold♡ (Nicky)

Y'all are both 18 and you live together.

I've been feeling really crappy lately and since it's the fall, I picked up a little bit of the common cold.

I was sitting on the couch with a stuffy runny nose and a cough that just wouldn't subside, and Nicky is trying to come towards me to cuddle.

"Nicky don't, I'm sickkk." I groan scooting away from him.

He laughs at my attempt to try and shoo him away.

"Hey, couples who get sick together, stay together." He says scooting over to me, hugging me anyways.

He wraps his arms around my torso comfortably laying in between my legs.

"You are gonna regret that, you know." I tell him running my hands through his hair, laying back comfortably.

"Probably, but you know what? At least we're sick together." He says lowly not moving his body.

"Says the germaphobe." I tell him laughing.

"Don't remind me, or I'll get up." He says trying to brush it off to spend time with me.

"Okay, but can you hand me the tissues on the counter?" I ask him nicely.

He lifts his head with a smile on his face.

"I got it babe." He says getting up and kissing my left cheek.

He comes back with tissues and he always buys the soft ones for me.

Since I already have terrible allergies.

"Thank youu." I say burying my head in the couch pillows with my throw blanket around me.

I hold my arms out and he lifts an eyebrow at me.

"You're okay with me wanting to cuddle right now?" He asks me calling out that I just told him to stay away.

"I will change my mind, Mr. Harper." I say not putting my arms down.

He immediately pulls off the blanket, and wraps it around himself, before laying in between my legs, so he can rest his head on my chest.

"I still wanna cuddle you, sick or not sick." He says to me, making the vibrations go on my chest, while I play with his hair.

"Okay, just next time, I'm taking care of you." I tell him kissing his forehead.

"I love you." He says looking up at me with a smile on his face.

"I love you too, Nicky." I tell him closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Long story short he caught the cold, but he was okay.

"I regret nothing." He says to me on our bed blowing his nose.

"Whatever you say, Harper." I say laughing kissing his forehead as he drifts off to sleep.