♡☆Back to Black☆♡ Pt.2 (Five)

"Five, I don't know what this is. It wasn't supposed to be anything serious." I say, scooting to the edge of the bed, burying my face in my hands.

I know that I shouldn't have started this.

"It wasn't and I was fine with that, as long as I got to be by your side, an hour or even a couple, but if you finally told me that you love me back, don't you think that changes things?" He says, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Five, I don't know what to say." I respond not able to look him in the eye, without feeling guilty.

I know I can't get him to understand why I stay in this situation.

All I've done is hide it from them as much as I could.

It makes sense that we don't see eye to eye on this.

"He doesn't deserve you, and you know that, Y/n." Five tries to tell me frustrated, but I can't explain it.

At this point now we are both angry, and tired of guessing.

Tired of pretending that this isn't complicated.

"It's complicated Five." I snap at him, making him stand up and start grabbing his clothes off of the floor.

"That is such bullshit. Even you know that." He confronts me about it, making me shake my head.

At this point I regret saying I love you, because he's the one person I don't wanna lose.

Now I have to make a choice I'm not sure I can make right now.

"I can't leave him Five." I say calmer, thinking about all that I've endured with my boyfriend, but my mind just won't stop trying to outweigh the bad with the ounce of good.

"The amount of people you have killed, can topple him trying to overpower you." He says, walking towards me, running his hand gently over the bruises that he has been gentle with every single time we slept together.

"Maybe, but what is the point of killing him?" I say angrily, making him scoff, letting go of me, and starting to put his shorts back on.

"Us being together. I love you Y/n. You tell me that you love me, and then you go home to a man that puts his hands on you. That isn't love!" He says, throwing his hands up in frustration as I pull my underwear back on my body.

"We have lived different lives this entire time! Don't you dare tell me this like it's easy!" I explain to him, making him calm down a bit, taking a breather.

"I don't want to keep doing this. I can't keep putting my heart on the line for someone who can't figure out what they want. We both know that this became real the first time we layed a finger on eachother." He says putting the rest of his clothes on, lacing up his shoes.

"Five ple-" I try to say, making him cut me off.

"Don't." He says shakily, with with an ashamed smile on his face.

"Don't what?" I say confusedly, watching as he prepares to leave me here.

"Don't say my name like that. I'm gonna come back in about thirty minutes, I want you gone." He says, not looking me in the eye.

"Are you serious?" I say, angrily.

He finally makes eye contact with me, and it's no longer love I see in his eyes. It's hurt, and anger.