♡Michelle♡ (Five)

Enjoy my dirty gremlins 😌❤

This is fluff, but It's still for all of you.

Also, Taken part 6 is coming I promise. I have been working on it.

MAKE SURE TO READ felizeverzday BOOK. THEY PUBLISHED AN IMAGINE BOOK SO EVERYONE GO READ IT BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT

Okay, back to the story❤

Today I decided to take a look around the academy, and in doing that I found alot of old junk Dad wanted to keep when he died.

When we came back after saving doomsday, everything was back to normal. Everyone was back in once piece.

Thank God.

Of course since Five and I came back after getting together in 1963.

When we found eachother again, I didn't want any secrets, so I told him the truth.

"Five? Holy shit!" I say excitedly seeing that he just walked into the bookstore that I worked at.

The books that were held in my arms, now scattered across the floor, and I run towards him, a smile plastered across his face as he laughs at how quickly I jumped.

Throwing my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around my waist picking me up and swaying a bit before setting me down.

Our eyes meet, and his hand caresses my face, his eyes watery, and it says alot because he's the one that seems to repress any emotions.

"I'm so sorry. I'm glad that you're at least glad to see me." He says, scoffing at himself, looking down, but I lift his head with my fingers.

"Hey, of course I am. I missed you. The fact that you came back, says all it needs to."

"You did? Did you see it?" He says with a small gleam in his emerald eyes. The sadness slowly fading from his heart, and thoughts.

He knows that the first thing I would see is what has been resting on his heart.

Of course, I try to stay away from people's thoughts since it's their privacy.

"You did what you had to, and that was enough for me to keep believing that one day we would be back here together. I know that you didn't mean for this to happen." Of course the moment I hugged him I read his thoughts, and got the information of what went down.

"Thank God." He says, gulping before looking at my lips, and his eyes trailing back up to my eyes.

"Five. I have to be honest with you. Now that we're here together again, I don't want to keep it in anymore. I wouldn't wanna die with this on my heart." I say burying my head in his shoulder while we sway together.

"Tell me." He says softly, willing to hear anything that I have to say.

Our eyes meet again, and I can tell we are both feeling the strong urge to kiss eachother.

Five lightly licks his lightly chapped lips, and I lean in slowly, letting my lips connect with his, feeling him exhale with relief through his nose.