New Vib

I KNOW THIS ISN'T AN UPDATE BUT I LITERALLY BOUGHT A NEW VIBE AND OMG I SWEAR I SWEAR EEVRYTIME I SEE THE LIGHT

I ASTRAL PROJECT INTO A NEW STATE OF BEING.

I AM SHARING THIS CUZ LITERALLY I FEEL SO COMFORTABLE ON HERE, AND WOMEN MASTURBATING SHOULD BE NORMALIZED

I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN BUT MY PRONOUNS ARE SHE/HE/THEY

IM ALSO GENDERFLUID BUT I OFTEN LEAN MORE TOWARDS BEING A WOMAN.

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO THIS NEW UPDATE ON MY LIFE.

LIVESTREAM PT3 IS IN THE WORKS AND HURT ME PT2

MANY MORE AS WELL IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL TO SEE THEM I LOVE YOU

Also Holy shit 183k im in awe I am so beyond thankful. I'm so happy to see how much this book has grown, and that you all were able to see and and watch me grow as a writer.

I will never give up on writing because it give me purpose and freedom to be myself and express who I am, and you should always feel comfortable doing what makes you happy.

I love you all with everything in my soul and to see you all learn and grow through these comments.

Yes I read most of them, it is amazing to see everyone come together and being apart of all of this.

I am so thankful I got the impulsive idea to start this book, because I absolutely have grown through the experience and I hope I have give you all awareness on expressing your creativity, and normalizing the more hush hush topics in our lives, because that is us as people.

We should never be ashamed for being ourselves.

I went in a rant from a vibrator to literally this. Anything can happen my little gremlins.

I love you all for the thousandth time sleep well tonight.

❤❤❤❤❤❤