♡☆Singer's Debt☆♡ Pt.5 (Five)

Y'all, this series could be a whole book. What do you guys think?

I have many ideas, and I feel like a deeper explanation could do well in a book. 😌

I'm thinking about it. Anyway, love you all❤

After being sedated, I immediately woke up feeling drowsy, with a nauseous feeling in my stomach.

Feeling moments away from vomiting on this hospital bed.

"Shit." I say to myself as I start fully coming back into consciousness.

The drowsiness still lingering as I try to blink away the fogginess.

Those fucking overhead lights way too bright, making me realize I may have a concussion.

Looking over to my left, I notice two familiar faces.

"Y/n, Thank God you're awake." Dot says relieved, sitting next to Herb.

They both seem happy about me finally waking up.

"Dot, is Five okay?" She sighs, with a smile at the fact that I'm so protective over him.

"Those sent out into the field didn't take him in, so yeah he is. He isn't here." She explains to me, making me feel relieved, but he was still shot, so I know he has to be at least in the hospital or something.

"How long was I down?" I ask her, seeing her look over to Herb.

"A couple of weeks. Then you finally woke up, and all of this happened. They called us as soon as we heard you came out of it, but they informed us you were sedated." Herb explains to me, making me nod.

"I need your help getting out of here. Five needs my help." I almost whisper, turning my head towards them.

"Y/n, we can't do that. You need to heal. You were shot in the chest twice, and you suffered a concussion after hitting the ground so hard. You need to make sure you take tests to make sure you don't have any more damage." Herb tells me, concerned for my well being.

"After, The Handler needs you to work for her, and I know what you're gonna sa-" Dot tries to explain before I cut her off.

"I am done with this place. I had a chance to get away, and then the goddamn drones came in. I am going back." I tell her trying to lift myself from the restraints again, and immediately Herb cuts me off.

"You can't Y/n!" He whisper yells to me, looking over to see if there were any nurses that could hear our conversation.

"Why the hell not?!" I yell back, realizing there is more to the story.

"Y/n....you're pregnant, and I can't let you risk your lives." Dot tells me sympathetically, making my heart sink into my chest.

Wait, what?

It makes sense, and I expected that I could have been more careful, but it made me feel nauseous.

I couldn't tell if it was because it was alot to take in, or the fact that I am pregnant and it's just a symptom.

Either way, on top of that, whatever the hell they have been shoving in my body is making me want to throw up my guts.

Oh my God, Five.

"I'm gonna vomit." I say, and immediately Dot grabs the trashcan next to her chair, as I throw up into it.

She holds my hair back and the same nurse that sedated me, comes in to take my temperature.