♡For Keeps♡ Pt.2 (Five)

I told myself this was gonna be one part but I literally got creative and said okay but what if I added this.

Anyways enjoy.❤

Also on second thought I am exhausted so you guys may have to wait on the other chapters I'm so sorry.

I haven't been sleeping much so I hope you understand.

Also, guys they are quite literally adopted and they weren't exactly raised as siblings. So if you have something to say about this whole situation you don't have to read it.

They aren't biological, and I don't wanna hear "oh my god, what the fuck" you don't have to agree with me.

This is what I believe, and there is a back button to exit from the story if you'd like.

To the rest of you enjoy I'll see you soon❤

Also sorry if my descriptions are a bit off, it may just be that I'm tired and need to recharge.

"Y/n, you're not thinking straight. Let's get you cleaned up." Klaus says helping me to my bathroom to wash my face.

"You don't have to do this, Klaus." I tell him, but he shushes me.

"Shut up, I want to." He says, making me smile sadly.

He starts a bath for me putting bubbles and making sure the water is warm.

"Here you go, do you want me to go get Five?" He asks me, as he helps me undo my corset.

"Yeah, please." I say, before hugging him.

"Thank you, Klaus." I tell him, and he hugs me back, helping me with the final part of my corset before leaving the room.

Five~

The entire time I sat in Mom's seat, I couldn't help but wonder if Y/n was doing okay.

Suddenly I hear footsteps. I turn to see Klaus with a small sympathetic smile on his face.

"She wants to talk to you. I'll see if the rest haven't left yet." Klaus says, making smile at how much he has changed.

Blinking into Y/n's room, I hear someone in the bathroom, of course I assumed it was her, so I walked in and she was sitting in the bathtub.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry about what happened. I know we wanted to keep it a secret as long as possible. I didn't explain when you left, I just kinda went." I explain to her sitting next to her on the floor as she runs the bathwater over her skin.

Y/n~

"Five, what are we doing?" I ask him, recieving a small sad look.

"I don't know." He says, letting his hand dip in the bubbles of the bath.

Slowly reaching for a bath towel I climb out of the bath, wrapping it around me before sitting next to Five on the rug.

His hands stroke my still wet hair while we sit there silently thinking.

"Five, maybe it's not the best idea to be together." I say, seeing his expression become sadder and frustrated.

"What are you talking about?" He asks me not sure if I'm serious, making me exhale.

"I mean, what are we doing Five? Sneaking around. We can't even hold hands without having to hide it." I say before he leans in to kiss me lightly.