♡☆Taken☆♡ Pt.3 (Nicky)

It's here bitches, grab your popcorn, and your snacks, this one's 🌌smex🌌

I love writing smuts, it gives me an excuse to constantly talk about how I'm a top.

I'd have all three moaning my name quicker than JoJo Siwa says her YouTube intros.

We love JOJO.

Anyway, here's the smut you gremlins.

While Dawn was out like a light, I decided to text Nicky if I could go to his room.

He was extremely excited about it, and said yes.

So, I made sure to be extremely quiet, especially when I closed the door to make my way towards Nicky's bedroom.

His door was open, and he was standing there waiting for me.

I quickly make it over to his room and he closes his door.

"Holy shit." I say, laughing, and I pull him by his collar kissing him deeply.

He lifts me up and sets me on his bed hovering over me.

"You know I haven't forgot about that kiss." He whispers seductively in my ear kissing down my neck.

His mouth trails down my body, placing soft kisses down my neck and chest.

My shirt was pretty loose since I wanted to be comfortable when I slept.

Tonight, I don't wanna sleep. I want him to leave me restless.

"Nicky~" I moan out his name as he pulls down my shirt to reveal my bare breasts kissing, and sucking on my nipples while my hands run through his hair.

"Like that~ Yess~!" I moan a little too loud.

He covers my mouth with his hand, and I move it sliding his fingers in my mouth.

He pulls them out, and pulls down my underwear with his other hand, since I slid my shorts down already.

Slowly he moves his wet hand down to my pussy, which was honestly ten times more wet because of him.

His fingers teased my clit, making me moan out slightly.

"Aauh~ yess baby~" I moan softly kissing him, while he circles my clit with his fingers.

I grip his bulge through his loose shorts and he moans in my mouth.

"Mmm~ you like that?~" I ask him watching him close his eyes at me rubbing him through the fabric.

We stop for a second to take off the rest of our clothes.

"I've never had sex before." I tell him honestly, sitting in front of him naked, while he is in front of me, also stripped down.

From the look of his dick, I had a feeling I'd be stretched quite a bit.

"Me either." He scratches the back of his head nervously.

"Wanna change that?" I ask him crawling closer to him.

"Hell yeah." He says, leaning in kissing me deeply.

He leans me back pressing my body against the bed, making me squirm at the fact that his dick was rubbing against my clit.

"Fuck yess~" He moans, moving in between my legs, while we rub together, my slickness making it easier to move.

"Right there baby~" I moan into his ear.