♡☆Clear☆♡ (Five)

This picture makes me act up I swear to God.

I KNOW I SAY THIS ALOT BUT LITERALLY THIS LOWKEY HAS SOME OF MY KINKS IN IT NGL

ALSO WE HIT 100K I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL I HAVE NO WORDS I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU GUYS

I AM BEYOND THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU

Now enjoy the smut grab your popcorn 🥵

This may be triggering in the beginning so just a warning for you babes.

Five Hargreeves, you couldn't be more stubborn.

Or maybe you can be, and that's the problem here.

You have always felt something towards me, but have not once came clean.

When I did, you said you needed time and I gave it to you.

So I tried moving on, and you decided that now was the time to start showing you felt the same.

Only in bits. It's a shame really that things are so unclear.

Five years after we stopped doomsday.

The apocalypse, and started living our lives when everything went back to normal, and being stuck in my younger body forced me to isolate from those who knew of my existence before I was assassinated.

I waited about five years untill I was comfortable dating again considering the situation.

"Really this shit for brains?" Five says to me as my date stands there awkwardly, waiting as I grab my purse, and everything else I need for the night.

I haven't been on many dates lately, but it's only because Five either scares them away, or them are complete assholes.

From the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of Five checking me out with a smirk on his face.

He licks his lips knowing that I see his horny annoying ass.

Rolling my eyes at him, I lightly lift my hand up pinching him with my telekinesis from afar, he sucks his teeth in gripping his hand.

Fixing the sides of my short dress, I stand in front of my date whose name I have already forgotten.

"Ignore him, he's friendly for the most part. This is Five. He lives here." I say facepalming before motioning in Five's direction.

The tall slender man smirks nervously giving a small side smile.

"Well, sorry to get off on the wrong foot, I'm Derrick." He holds out his hand but Five just looks up and down at him like he's an idiot.

He immediately shifts his hand back towards his body looking towards me.

"So, are you ready to go?" He asks me trying to break the awkward tension.

"Yeah, just let me get one more thing really quick. I'll be right out."

He leaves closing the door and Five follows me.

"Seriously? This dude didn't even compliment your outfit. He already did a million things wrong." Five says while I rummage through my bedside drawer.

I had a feeling he would be jealous again.

What do you expect me to do when you can't make up your goddamn mind.