♡☆Back To Black☆♡ Pt.3 (Five)

This is where shit is gonna get heavy and triggering, so please read with care.

There is a scene where it may seem like a ræpe, but it isn't, I can't write that type of angst.

I love you all, and if you feel like you can't continue, don't feel the need to.

Y/n~

Coming back to my house, it was a shock to see that my boyfriend's car was in the driveway.

Unlocking the door, I'm immediately greeted with an feeling of fear.

"Y/n, where the hell have you been?" B/n asks me angrily, in the living room.

"Pogo needed something remember?" I tell him, making him scoff and just walk towards me.

He hugs me, but it feels empty and meaningless.

He sniffs, making me realize that I didn't have time to change my clothes, and I probably smell like Five, and his strong cologne.

"Why do you smell like a guy's cologne?" He asks me, making me immediately realize he is gonna make a big deal of it.

"This was one of Five's shirts he let me borrow a while ago." I say, setting down my keys on the counter, and letting my purse set by the door.

"You should only be wearing my shirts. Are you cheating on me? Is that it?" He says, towering over me.

"No, of course not. I love you." I say, hugging him again, but before I could pull away, he grabs me aggressively.

He grabs me by my wrists, making me afraid, and it was starting to hurt.

"Five needed something. Cut the bullshit!" He says, tightening his grip, clearly trying to break something.

"Let go of me! Five and I grew up together! I would never do that to you." I say, pulling my hands away from his grip.

In result of that, he backhanded me, making me fall onto the hardwood floor.

My hand holds my stinging cheek as he comes closer to me, while I try crawling backwards to get away from him.

"I'm not an idiot. I knew you two were fucking behind my back!" He says, kicking me while I'm on the floor.

"I love you B/n! I would never cheat!" I say, trying not to vomit after he kicked me in the ribs.

He walked towards our bedroom and it and he was dragging a packed suitcase behind him before placing it by the door.

The wheels connected to it squeaking as it rolled.

"Are you leaving me? You're fucking leaving me!" I yell out to him, and he immediately grips me by my throat.

Choking me, he attempts to give me a concussion, pushing me down hard onto the floor, and I'm pretty sure my head was bleeding at this point.

"Where is the fucking savings? I'm taking that and I'm fucking leaving." He says, making me keep quiet, and continue begging him to leave me alone.

He punches me, making me spit up blood on his hands and the wood floor.

"Where is the fucking money?!" He asks me, and I point to the cabinet, with my shaky blood stained hand.

He let's me go, and I gasp for air, trying not to choke on my own blood.