♡Love Scene♡ Pt.2 (Aidan)

Hes so goddamn beautiful....🥰

Me and Aidan haven't talked in weeks.

The last thing I want to do is talk to him. I trusted him and he lied to my face.

How do you explain that?

That day...

Aidan~

I left the trailer to go get some snacks for our movie.

All of the cast members were staying in the trailers tonight to film the rest of the final scene tommorow.

I feel guilty about the kiss, but it genuinely is just acting, and I want her to know she's the only girl I have eyes for.

Emmy was by the concessions. I was hoping she wouldn't bring up what happened, but I understand she was concerned.

"Hey Aidan! is everything okay with Y/n?" She asks me patting my shoulder. My shoulders tense up a bit.

"Yeah, it was just alot for her to take in. She knows it's just the job." I explain to her. She nods in understanding.

After getting some of Y/n's favorite snacks, I started making my way back to the trailer.

"Aidan!" I hear the voice I really did not want to hear right now.

"Oh, hi A/n." I say almost completely monotone. My goal is still to just head straight for the trailer.

"What's wrong? The kiss change things?" She asks me now trying to walk with me.

"What are you trying to do? I already have a girlfriend." I explain to her because she clearly doesn't get the memo.

"Aidan, I know you have to feel the same deep down. One whole season together and you haven't felt anything for me?" She says stopping me by one of the trailers.

"No, because I have a girlfriend. I don't feel a single thing towards you." I tell her coldly. At this moment I was starting to get pissed.

She leans in next to my ear whispering,

"I doubt that, but you are an amazing kisser Gallagher." She tells me and out of nowhere she pushes me against the trailer kissing me.

I don't kiss back of course and I quickly push her away from me making her fall on the ground.

"Don't ever touch me again! Stay the hell away from me!" I say fixing my shirt that she ripped due to the force of her grabbing me.

I hurry to the trailer and once I get inside, Y/n doesn't look happy to see me.

The final scene had to have multiple takes.

I couldn't get myself to look A/n in the eye.

The rest of the cast knew something was up between us.

They could probably feel my hatred towards her a mile away.

"I love- I'm sorry can we redo that?" I ask the camera men. A/n exhales at the fact that I can't tell her "I love you"

"Aidan, what's the problem here?" The director asks me.

"Nothing, I'm just rusty today. I'll catch up." I say taking a deep breath.

Y/n broke up with me, because she saw A/n kiss me.

I didn't have a chance to defend myself.

She just left.

Today, I'm going to talk to her. She needs to hear the full story.