♡◇Period◇♡ (Aidan)

THIS WAS IN MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE ITS FLUFF HEHE

LOVE YOU ALL ENJOY

Day 1

"Shit." I say to myself looking down at my underwear, realizing I started my period.

I throw my head back in annoyance.

Mother nature could have picked any other day.

I guess it's better than being pregnant right now.

"You okay?" Aidan asks me, brushing his teeth in the bathroom mirror a couple feet away from me.

"Yeah, can you hand me my tampons in the cabinet? I started my period." He hums in agreement holding his toothbrush in his mouth while he rummages through the cabinets.

When he finds them, he hands the small box to me.

"Here you go babe." He says, before turning back to the sink, turning on the running water.

"Oh shit, I just remembered we were going to my cousins pool party today." I say to Aidan disappointed, setting the box down on the small shelf on the wall next to the toilet.

I think I bought it about a month ago, it comes in handy, but I never really use it.

"That's okay, we don't have to swim. I'll stay with you." Aidan says, spitting out the toothpaste in his mouth, pouring some mouthwash into the cap of Listerine.

"You sure you don't wanna swim?" I ask him cleaning myself up, getting ready to hop in the shower.

"Yeah, if you aren't there, I'll probably be the only one in there getting jumped by five year olds." Aidan laughs, spitting out the mouthwash.

"Thank you, babe. I'm gonna go ahead and shower. I'll see you in a bit." I tell him while he gets ready to leave the bathroom.

"Okay, I love you babe." He says, opening the door and closing it, giving me my privacy to clean up.

Day 2

"My uterus feels like it's trying to consume itself." I tell Aidan, who looks up from his phone wide eyed.

"Are you okay babe?" He says, not sure if he should hug me, because I've been moody all day.

I've been on and off with cuddling this whole time.

"MY VAGINA IS BLEEDING AIDAN WHAT DO YOU THINK?" I whine throwing my head back on the sofa, throwing my legs on his lap.

"Okay, I'll be right back." He says, getting up and kissing my forehead before grabbing the car keys on the coffee table.

"You're leaving meeee." I drag out, wrapping my arms around my stomach feeling another cramp coming on.

"I'm coming back right after. I love you." He says kissing my forehead again, but I don't want anyone to touch me right now.

About 40 minutes later....

Aidan bursts through the door, breathlessly with a huge gift basket, and multiple bags hanging from his arms.

"IM BACK I CALLED YOUR SISTER TO ASK WHAT YOU WOULD NEED AND JUST GOT EVERYTHING SHE SUGGESTED" Aidan says, carrying two giant bags, and the basket at the same time.