♡☆Singers Debt☆♡ (Five)

Hey loves, working on more updates, and I realized I forgot to put an A/n on this one.

So

Would you ever bust it open for a popeye's chicken sandwich?

I'll leave🥵❤

Enjoy loves💫

"You're joking right? He's just a man, and he can be replaced. Like all men." The Handler tells me lighting a cigarette, laying back in her chair.

The past couple of days, we have found out my dad has been working with side hustles. I mean, he's been a drug dealer most of my life.

The only thing is, I know that my dad is starting to fuck up.

How do I know that?

The fucking commission is involved.

"He's my father! What does he have anything to do with this! He isn't a threat!" I yell at her, slamming my hands on her desk, ignoring the stinging in my hands afterwards.

"Your father is involved in some shit that can ruin your entire career! The career I helped you with, by the way. Let's not forget that. I made you a star." She says, standing up and walking over to me, and I can feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks.

"The press has no idea. As far as we're concerned no one seems to give a rat's as-" I explain, knowing that may not be fully true.

"One wrong story, and the entirety of this commission is on the line. That happens, then we have to make some big changes, and I have been so flexible with you already, Y/n. You still manage to continue to push." She says assertively to me.

My vocal cords stay silent before I finally respond.

"And if I don't do it?" The Handler walks closer to me, patting my head, leaning in to my ear.

Her heels clank on the floor as she makes her way to her office door.

"You know the consequences. Choose wisely, Y/n." She says, before opening the door for me to leave.

Walking out, she slams the door behind me, making me flinch.

"Fuck!" I yell to myself pissed off.

Out of anger, I kick one of the glass decorations that sit beside her office doors, shattering it.

Moving quickly out of the way, I can feel small shards of glass fly at my ankles.

Before I could continue the way I needed to, I hear whispers, saying a familiar name.

"Five's back?" I hear two women coming in a opposite direction, looking at me weird because I clearly don't know.

Also, there is broken glass everywhere, and it seems pretty suspicious.

Just when I thought it was just a rumour, he appears around the corner.

Our eyes meet one another's, making my heart drop.

You can see the amount of shock in his eyes.

Years ago....

"I don't see myself staying here for the rest of my life." Five tells me not looking up from his tray in his lap.

We have been in the commission together since we were about 18.

Then, we grew old together there.