♡Braids♡ (Aidan)

Braiding his long hair is one of the cutest things we can experience as a couple. The closeness, and intimacy of this moment, is indescribable.

He doesn't get why you love doing it but he let's you anyways. You love being closer to him, and he is really appreciative of the time that you spend together.

"Aidan, can I ask you something?" He looks up from laying on my chest comfortably.

We were currently resting after a long day of him shooting, and me recording.

His bed was comfortable, and the best part of my day is spending time with him in it, in eachothers embrace, with nothing else mattering, just this moment.

Long hours, and days without seeing eachother, makes us cherish these small moments even more.

(Don't ask why I always make you a singer. Just go with it. Said with love❤) *Cue Klaus blowing a kiss, and Ben smiling*

"Yeah?" He asks me concerned, his low voice slightly cracking, but patient to hear what I have to say.

The look of concern filling the rest of his features.

"So, you know how you grew out your hair right?" I ask him, stretching, making him smile and raise an eyebrow confused.

"Yeah, what about it?" He asks me laughing nervously, as he adjusts to the new position I moved in.

"Can I braid it?" He lets out a relieved sigh, facepalming.

"You should have led with that. Trying to give me a heart attack?" He asks holding his heart.

"I'm sorry, you know I'm shy sometimes." I whine out, moving upward, to where my back is leaning against the black cushioned head board.

He sits up stretching, reaching me kissing my forehead.

"Of course you can braid my hair." He says as I start to fully get comfortable, and he turns around giving me access to the back of his head and all around it.

I lightly turn his head to me, moving his hair out of his face, revealing his sculpted jawline, curled lashes, and thick full eyebrows, his cheeks the perfect shade of blush.

I start braiding strands of his hair from the front of his face, that way his hair won't be in his face.

Not for that specific purpose, but I like his hair, so I'll work with what there is.

After doing that, leaving some strands of hair out, I use the small package of mini hair ties on his bedside.

He keeps them here for me to use sometimes.

I tie them at the ends and let them hang.

He smiles at me when it falls directly into his face.

I start doing a couple towards the back and around his head, not too many.

Once I'm done, I tie them. And he grabs my small makeup mirror I also left here.

"You are quite the braider." He says, looking into it, and turning his attention back to me.

"Of course." I say, playfully, leaning in to kiss him and he kisses back softly.

"One of these days, you should let me braid your hair." He tells me running his hand through my locks, detangling as his fingers run through it.

"You know how to braid?" I ask him, making him smile, and laugh lightly.

"Well, I can try." He says, kissing my forehead, and wrapping his arms around me, while I morph into his embrace.

Short and sweet❤

Hopefully, I will have some more chapters out for you all today😌💫

Love and peace bitches 🌌😌