♡☆If You Wanna Stay☆♡ (Five)

Y'all listen to the song at the same time. It hits different. I'll give you the cue.

Also do you ever just lay down, and listen to your stomach digest?

When I was younger, I always believed that Five would come back.

I prayed on it, and so did Vanya.

When he made an arrival, none of us were sure what to say, he didn't seem too joyful to be home. He was just himself.

Secretive, being his own independent breed.

The day that Five left, I followed him, searching for him day until the night came, while the rest were at home, wondering where the both of us could have gone.

While walking down the street, I was hit by car, not sure where the hell I was going.

They didn't bother stopping, because they left me there to die, and I did for the first time.

The rest of my siblings came looking for me, finding my dead body on the road. Like an animal.

Before I could actually be buried, I made an appearance, practically breaking myself out of my own coffin at my funeral, therefore, scaring the shit out of the family.

So, at least I figured out I had immortality.

It didn't matter, because the only thing I could notice in that moment, was that Five wasn't here.

I tried living my life, and left the academy at eighteen, and eventually found love...

In several partners, until I got married.

He wasn't Five, and for some reason, I compared every lover, including my ex-husband to him.

He had something others didn't.

Of course we never acted on it. We've never actually confessed our feelings, but we knew.

We just wished we had said it outloud sooner.

The reason I was young the moment Five came back was because, I was mugged in the parking lot of my own home, and me being a woman trying to defend myself against a man, was stabbed.

This world we live in.

Diego found me before my husband could, and we both knew I couldn't go back there, especially after I came back, and realized I was now sixteen again.

We were the only ones to really keep in touch after the family connection went to shit.

Even though I wasn't exactly happy with my husband, it still hurt to know that he thinks I left him.

Long story short, Diego let me stay with him, and shortly after Dad died, Five made an arrival.

So yeah, I'd say the situation is really fucking complicated.

After sitting outside of the academy for a smoke, my mind wandered to the fact that Five was here again.

After not seeing him for all these years, the last thing I wanted was for him to leave again.