♡Sunshine♡ (Aidan)

Immediate trigger warning

This is extremely sad, since he's helping you out of a pit of depression.

I thought this would be a little helpful for my own depression at the moment, so I hope it makes some of you going through depression a little bit happier, even for a second.

We're in this together ❤

This isn't going to be a light imagine.

This is real life, describing my feelings with Manic depression. It's not easy. It's one of the hardest things that I have to battle everyday.

I'm not really in the best place right now, but I know that I have so much to be grateful for, and I know that I'm not alone in this.

Thank you all, for giving me a reason to smile.

|Huge trigger warning|

My hand grazes the white comforter wrapped around mine and my sleeping boyfriends body, as I continue to contemplate my purpose, even though people around me will tell me I am worth the world to them, I can't help but wonder if they are actually wrong.

I didn't sleep last night, or the past couple of nights either. When you feel like your brain is taking over with everything you do, you can't help but let it happen, as though the feeling of trying to jump out on your own, makes you fall even deeper into your own pit of despair.

The lack of energy, and constant drainage that goes on during depression, to your emotional and mental health, therefore, dragging down your physical capabilities, making you tired even though all you have done is rest in bed, pretending like you'll actually fall asleep.

The days seem like weeks, and your bed seems to feel more like home than it did yesterday.

It effects the ones you love, and how they feel, but how can I think about how they feel, when all I feel is nothingness. Empty.

My thoughts are interrupted by my boyfriend, Aidan.

"Good morning, baby. Were you able to sleep last night?" Aidan greets me tiredly, after waking up next to me.

His hand grazes my cheek smoothly, his soft touch making me feel a little smile coming on.

Even though my mind seems to be trapped inside a constant juggle of self pity and worry, I can say there has been one person who stuck around.

Him.

"Yeah." I lie turning to look up at the ceiling. Of course, I couldn't look him in the eye. He'll know if I look him in the eye.

The last thing I wanna do it get up right now.

"You wanna go to the park today? Get some air?" Aidan asks me scooting closer with his elbow resting on the pillows.

My hand feels around his bare chest, dragging my finger to make shapes, making him smile and gently pull my hand up to his mouth kissing it gently.

"I'm not sure." The morning sunlight coming into the room is already making me shake.

"I'll buy us some breakfast, and we can go eat in the park." He says placing his veiny hand on my shoulder, his thumb rubbing it in circles.

I haven't been out in days, and I was thinking maybe, just maybe, today was the day for me to get out for a while.