◇♡Move Out♡◇ (Five)

This contains a little bit steamy, and smutty.

Good luck.

The sun scanned my skin as I pulled myself up from the covers stretching my arms out.

The rays caressed my bare skin, of course, because I'm naked. He did kinda rearrange my guts last night.

As well as every night, whenever the rest of the academy isn't trying to bother us by banging on the doors to call us, or banging on the walls to, ya know, stop banging against the wall because they can hear us.

Five shifts groaning next to me.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" He asks me sitting up, making me scoot closer to him burying my head in his chest.

"Would have slept better if we didn't still live here." I tell him, as he wraps his arms around me tighter.

"Okay, Klaus wasn't raging that loud last night." Five says, rolling his eyes.

I give him the "really?" Look.

"I'll give you that one." He says, distracting me by kissing me.

I climb on top of him straddling him pulling the covers over us and our naked bodies.

My hands slither down his chest and stomach grabbing his shaft, stroking him, as I watch his mouth open slightly at the contact.

"Aauh~" He moans out breaking the kiss, and deeply staring into my eyes in pure pleasure.

"You like that?" I whisper seductively into his ear. His eyes fluttered at the feeling.

"Yeah~ Don't stop~" He moans out kissing me passionately as I continue to stroke him.

He reaches his hand down my body touching my clit rubbing sliding two in considering I'm already soaking.

I mean who wouldn't be? It's Five Fucking Hargreeves.

"Five~" I moan out making him give a side smile, with his mouth still opened at the feeling.

We both please eachother moaning into eachothers mouths, while he thrusts his long slender fingers into me, and I stroke him harder.

Before we could move any futher...

"Hey, Y/n can I tal- OH DEAR GOD!" Diego comes in covering his eyes and I immediately jump off, away from Five completely covering myself.

"Get out!" Five yells at Diego.

"Okay! Jesus I'll never get those 5 seconds back." Diego says walking out of the room immediately closing the door shut.

I cover my face with my hands embarrassed and shout,

"CAN WE MOVE OUT ALREADY?"

"FINE WE'LL MOVE OUT" He spouts out.

"PLEASE DO!" We hear the academy say, realizing they were all walking down the hall at the same time.

Christ this family.

Short but honestly I think this would be cute and steamy to have a Part 2 💫

Like a full smut though.

What do you think? ❤