♡Admit it♡ (Nicky)

Nicky~

"Okay, the worst that could happen, is she rejects you horribly ruining all of your confidence. Possibly scarring you for life." Dawn says trying to cheer me up.

"Now helping Dawn!" I say nervously bouncing my knee up and down.

"I'm sorry, I'm nervous too!" She says jumping up pacing around our living room.

"Well, when she gets here, I don't need you jumping in. As a matter of fact, stay in the kitchen." I say with a smug look on my face.

"Fine." She agrees. Immediately we hear a knock on the door.

"Leave!" I whisper yell to Dawn and she darts over to the kitchen shutting the small doors.

I walk over to the door and take a deep breath before opening it.

"Hey Nicky!" Y/n says embracing me in a hug.

"H-heyy." I say nervously wrapping my arms around her. We let go and I leg her inside.

"So, what did you wanna talk to me about?" She asks me sitting on the sofa.

"Okay, this isn't easy to say, but I-" I freeze up and she looks at me confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks me worried.

"No, no, no of course not. I just, I-I really like you Y/n." I tell her nervously.

"I like you too Nicky, you're an amazing person." She says with a smile on her face not getting my point.

"That's not what I mean. I have a crush on you. I've liked you for a long time now, and I wanted to know if you felt the same way?" I tell her and she doesn't seem too happy to hear the news.

"Nicky, you're my bestfriend. I'm sorry. I just don't feel the same way. I care about you, just not in the way you think. I'm so sorry..." She says sadly. I nod ignoring the feeling of my heart being ripped to pieces and shredded.

"It's okay, I understand completely. We're just friends." I say with a fake smile on my face trying to hold back my tears.

"I'll see you tommorow okay?" She says pulling me into a hug.

"See you tommorow." I say hugging back. Pretty soon she gets up and walks out of the front door.

Once she's gone Dawn comes out.

"Nicky...I'm so sorry." She says seeing the tears now falling from my cheeks.

"It's f-fine." I say with a small voice crack.

"I'm gonna go do some homework." I say rushing upstairs before I start balling my eyes out completely.

Y/n~

I feel bad for rejecting Nicky.

I just don't feel the same about him. He's an amazing guy, I just don't want to ruin what we have.

The past week he's been avoiding me. We used to hang out before and after school every day.

He just stopped staying. It made me concerned.

I assumed he would be in his parents cafe afterschool.

Dawn was there the moment I came in. She was acting really weird.

"Heyyy, Y/n, you're here." She says nervously.

"Yeah, have you seen Nicky? I've been looking all over for him. I'm kinda worried." Before she could say anything I see Nicky in one of the booths with my best friend.

My heart drops and it actually stung seeing them together.

I walk over to them awkwardly trying to hide that I am slightly jealous.

"Hey guys." I say trying to hide my emotions.

"Oh, I didn't know you would be here." Nicky says clearly suprized that I found him.

"I didn't know you two were friends." I say burying my hands in my pockets.

"Well, we're actually dating." My b/f says with a smile on her face. She kisses Nicky in front of me and holds his hand on the booth table.

"Greeaat, t-hats great." I say knowing that one stung bad. Nicky looks at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asks me noticing I'm not okay.

I know he sees it. He has always been able to read me.

"I'm fine. I'm just gonna go ahead and go my mom is calling me." I say pointing to my phone.

"But your phone isn't ringing." My friend says confused.

"Yeah, I'll see you guys later!" I say hurrying out of cafe.

Okay, so I do like Nicky and he's dating my friend.

I screwed up bad.

Nicky~

"Okay, I feel like that was a little too much." I tell Dawn once she comes over.

"She'll be okay. I know she will." Dawn tells me patting my shoulder.

"Move it loser." Y/n's friend says getting out of the booth.

We aren't actually dating. I just wanted to get a reaction out of Y/n that actually seems extremely harsh now.

"Do you think that was too much?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"Now, where's Dicky? You promised me a date with him." I sigh pointing over to the main counter.

She immediately pulls him by the arm hurrying out.

"You're lucky you're my brother!" He yells out leaving out the doors.

Now we wait...

"Hey, Y/n!" I say seeing her in the school hallway.

She didn't seem too happy to see me. Let alone, happy in general.

After school I waited for her and she saw me, but she immediately walked the other away.

"Hey Y/n! Where are you going?!" I call out to her making her stop.

Y/n~

I haven't been the same ever since I saw Nicky and my friend together.

It hurt to even think of him. That's all I could do.

I regretted that I wasted my one chance to get the guy I really liked.

After school when he caught up with me I knew I couldn't lie to him anymore.

"You've been avoiding me. Why?" He asks me.

"Isn't it obvious?" I ask him rolling my eyes.

"Nope, enlighten me." He says crossing his arms.

"It hurts to see you and her together." I say not looking him in the eyes.

"So you admit you like me?" He says with a small smile.

"Wait, what?" I say confused and kinda hesitant.

"It's okay, you can admit it." He says now smiling wider. I start swaying nervously.

"I wouldn't say, I'm admitting that I feel some type of way. You know that is more than a friendship would feel like-" I start saying nervously.

He leans in for a deep passionate kiss and I find myself kissing back his soft lips caressing mine the longer the kiss goes on.

"So, I do like you. I really, really like you Nicky." He looks down smirking.

"I like you more. Also, I had a feeling. Your friend is dating Dicky. I just wanted to see your reaction to me getting a girlfriend." He says laughing. I punch his shoulder. He winces in pain.

"Oh my God, I hate you!" I say playfully.

"You love me." He says leaning in for another kiss taking over because clearly he's Nicky.