♡☆Mad☆♡ Pt.2 (Five)

Y'all get your snacks and Holy water ready.

This is...

🌌 le rough🌌

"Fuck~ I missed seeing you under me like this." I whisper seductively into her ear.

Y/n~

"Mmm~ now do something about it~" I whisper moan, kissing him slipping my tongue in his mouth effortlessly.

He smirks clasping his hand around my throat. His veiny hands and arms making me burn with anticipation.

His smirk not leaving his face, while he admires every part of me.

In this moment, I don't give a shit that we left the condoms downstairs.

"Do we really need all these clothes?" He asks me, staring at my lips with furrowed brows.

"Tear them off of me for all I care. Just fuck me." I say, impatiently, making him jump again, but this time we're both naked, while he's carrying me against the wall.

His toned body pressed against mine. Purposely, rubbing his dick against my clit.

"How bad do you fucking want it?" He whispers assertively in my ear giving me goosebumps all over.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me. Don't hold back." I say back, watching his eyes trail down my body.

"Mmm, one thing first." He says, with a sly side smile.

We jump again, back onto the bed, but he's in between my legs kissing my inner thighs.

"Fuck~ I almost forgot how much of a tease you are~" I moan out, the teasing making it impossible to stay still.

He takes three fingers pushing roughly on my clit, making me moan out his name.

"Five~!" I moan out, watching him kiss up my stomach, and stopping at my chest.

He laughs lightly at the effect he has on me.

"What was that you were saying?~" He says pretending he didn't know what I just said, dragging his hand down my body.

Now I'm gonna fuck with him.

I just got him back, now I'm going to mess with him until I get it all.

"I said, you're a fucking tease~" I say, watching his eyes burn with pure lust, and competition.

"Let's get one thing straight." He says, choking me, making me smile running my tongue over my teeth.

He leans towards my left ear, his breath lingering on my neck, making my breathing less steady.

"I could make you cum just whispering in your ear. So, use that tongue of yours, and get me harder will ya?" He says, slyly, clearly challenging me.

Oh it's fucking over for him.

Speeding into a position where I am in the middle of his legs, he watches me move my fingertips up and down his cock.

"So you think you're just gonna get what you want huh?" I say, licking up and down his long shaft, not so cocky when I'm in charge.