♡☆Singer's Debt☆♡ Pt.6 (Five)

Hehe hi.

Enjoy, love you all 😌❤

Trigger warning btw. This entire series is basically angst.

"Y/n, you look great! How's the healing?" He asks me, not knowing just yet that I have a baby bump, that will reveal itself the moment I stand out of this office chair.

So in that case, don't go in for a hug.

"It's good. How's the business? Still jeopardizing this company?" I ask him sarcastically, seeing his ashamed look wash over his face.

"Look, I didn't mean to get you involved-" I hold up my hand to quiet him, my rings and bracelets clinking together at my movements.

"But you did, and because of you I didn't kill you when I was supposed to, and that was how I had to heal, and disappear in the first place." I say, tapping one of my black stiletto acrylic nails on the table.

"Look I'm sorry-" He says facepalming, and I noticed the scar on his arm from when I passed the wound on to him.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it. I need answers, starting with my birth. You never told me that I was born unexpected. You've heard of Reginald Hargreeves haven't you?" I say, scooting my chair closer to the desk.

"Yes I have." He says, trying to be as honest as possible, sitting in the chair across from me.

"And you refused to sell me to him, that's correct?" I point out, seeing him shamefully nod at the fact that he hid this for so long.

"Yes, because I knew you were special. I mean, when you were born, your mother died in childbirth. No child can have a price. That's inhumane!"  He says, trying to cover up his tracks.

"Okay, and what are you involved in? Because, as soon as I decided to defy the rules of the commission, it was practically the end of the world around here." I confront him, tapping my fingernail on my cheek.

"A drug cartel. We needed recent money to distribute, but the main guy was killed by the commission since you spared me. He was apparently apart of this shit you're involved in. He knew alot of the company secrets." He responds to me, not looking me in the eye, making me stand up angrily.

"Look me in the eye for christ sakes! I could have died because of your greedy ass! Your only daughter!" I yell at him, but what caught his attention was my baby bump, that he didn't know about.

"You're pregnant?" He asks me suprized, making me cover myself sitting back down in my chair.

"What's it to you?" I ask him, seeing him slouch in his chair.

"My first grandkid, Was that the Number Five you always told me about?" He asks me, referring to my pregnant belly, making me scoff.

I stay silent, still angry at him.

"I knew you two were in together, but I didn't think you were planning on having kids. Congratulations." He says, trying to change the subject.

My hands slide across my belly, and for some reason holding it made me feel closer to Five.

My priority this entire time was to keep them safe, and avoid anything that would put them in harm's way.

"Well, there's alot you don't know about me. Just like you." I confront him hands still resting where they are, making him squirm uncomfortably in his chair.

"Look, those kids already killed at a young age. I wanted to give you the choice to live a normal life. That's what your mother would have wanted." He responds to me, making me facepalm.