◇♡You♡◇ (Five)

This is a season three imagine.

Even if its not what's in store for TUA it's really cute.

Cheesy asf ngl.

Enjoy anyways🧚‍♀️

Five~

Me and the guys were looking for Lila.

We haven't seen her since she disappeared in the barn just before we came back to 2019.

Diego had been doing some researching and he says she would be here.

He's lucky I care about his impulsive ass.

As far as I'm concerned she probably still wants to kill us.

Better than going to the "sparrow academy" and risking dying horribly.

It was a pretty fancy type of a dance we are going to.

Lila doesn't seem like the type to just casually go to these.

"Okay, Five, you and me will look over there. Klaus and Diego take that way." I nod and follow Luther as he leads the way through the heavy crowd.

"Okay this is-" Luther starts. I lose my focus when I am looking throughly the crowd.

One girl catches my eye.

Who is she?

I watched her as she walked by ever so sweetly her styled curled hair falling perfectly, just right above her shoulders.

A small pink blush in her cheeks, with a smile for days.

She has a gold heart locket around her neck.

Her flowy blush pink dress. With sleeves that fall just below her shoulder.

We made eye contact and she smiles at me making me give a small side smile.

She turns away talking to someone in her crowd.

Then, I'm interrupted by Luther.

"Five, what are you looking at?" Luther annoyed asks me. He looks towards her and looks back at me suprized.

"Five, we gotta focus. Wait, are you checking her out?" He tells me noticing, I haven't taken interest in anyone other than Delores in a long time.

I can't take my eyes off of her.

She's gorgeous.

She leaves to the balcony part of the house.

"I'll be right back. Keep looking, big guy." I tell him patting his shoulder, walking through the crowd to follow her.

Y/n~

Lila told me that Five was the one to distract so he wouldn't try and kill her. She wants to try and talk to Diego about Mom and everything else.

My sister.

(You never picked up on the accent. Unless you want the accent or have the accent. Your choice.)

The reason for my appearance being young is because I almost died once.

Commission gave me a whole new body.