♡☆Back To Black☆♡ Pt.4 (Five)

THIS IS GONNA BE REALLY LONG Y'ALL BUCKLE UP

"Okay, but what if we randomly turned into bears, and it just became a normal thing, because the entire world became bears at the same time?" Y/n says, laying next to me tiredly.

"What case would that actually happen?" I laugh making her laugh, as she scoots closer to me.

"Seriously though, would we just be a bunch of bears going to grocery stores and walking our dogs? Oh my God we would be animals walking animals. What kind of sorcery is that?" She says making me roll my eyes playfully.

She pulls the covers closer to our bodies.

We bought all new furniture for the house, in every room, so we had a better bed, and we weren't sleeping in the same one as he was.

"I'm trying to keep up with you." I say, laughing at her brain constantly running around.

"You'll get on my level one day." She says, making me squint my eyes at her.

"I'm taller than you Hargreeves." I tell her, hovering over her, kissing all over her face.

She laughs, trying to move her face to kiss me.

"Say please." I say, looking away from her, and she kisses my cheek multiple times.

"Pleaseee. With a cherry on top and a marshmallow peanut butter sandwich?" She says, calling my attention.

"Hell yeah." I say, kissing her softly, her legs wrapped around my torso.

Pulling away, she taps my nose, and I can't help but take in her presence.

I love her so much, and I don't see myself without her.

"Five?" She says, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I ask her, rubbing her cheeks lightly with my thumbs.

She exhales before sitting up, making me sit up in front of her, with my hands on her thighs.

"Would you ever want kids?" She asks me, making me blush a little bit.

"Well, I've thought about it. What it would be like to have a family. Then here we are, and I know that I want to spend the rest of our lives together. So yes." I say, rubbing her thighs with my thumbs reassuringly.

"You do?" She says, making my heart melt at how happy she is.

"Of course. I want to start a family with you." I say, making her laugh happily.

"Okay then, first we gotta start with making the baby." She says kissing me, leaning me back into the comforter as she straddles me.

Y/n~

Pulling my large shirt over my head, with nothing underneath, I grind into his hard bulge with my bare pussy, feeling him get hard through his boxers.

"Fuck Y/n~" He moans out, sitting up holding me as he suck lightly on my nipples, twisting his tongue around them as I throw my head back.

"Five~ Fuck~ I love it~" I moan out, grinding harder, leaving a wet stain from my juices on his boxers.

He leans me back, kissing down my body.

Once he gets to right above my clit, he looks up at me lustfully, kissing the inside of my thighs.

"Say please~" He moans out before continuing.