☆Tricks for Treats☆ (Five)

LITERALLY RAIL ME I CAN'T HE'S PERFECT 🧚‍♀️

Y'all this book hasn't even been posted that long and I'm at 10k I Love You

IM TAKING YOUR KNEECAPS

The updates today are going to mostly be smut. Almost all of them. So, if you are lonely tonight, you can read some of my fanfiction, and do what you gotta do, LMFAOO I ain't here to judge.

I'm starting to feel more comfortable in this book, so ima bring y'all the heat, with some kinks.

Rough kinks. This is for the bottoms, switches, and tops.

Contains: Sex toy, slapping, spanking, choking.

If y'all ain't about Five liking being called daddy, then idk what to tell you. I have a feeling he actually has that kink.

Also Aidan, which seems so fun honestly.

Anyway, heheh.

Since it's Halloween, I decided to give Five a little treat.

And maybe, some slight tricks.

Everyone went out for Halloween, and me and Five were home, but Klaus told us we should hand out candy, so we left it outside.

We just wanted to relax today.

This Halloween, I don't feel like doing much relaxing. My sexual drive is so much more heightened.

I stared him down, knowing that he would quickly catch on, and from the corner of my eye, his eyes look me up and down.

"Why are you giving me that look?" Five says, sitting in his desk chair right across from me, with a smirk on his face and a book in his hand.

Me, I was laying on the bed comfortably, feeling pretty in the mood to tease him today.

"Why? You feel intimidated?~" I start moaning while I run my hands down my body, and he sets the book down on the desk in front of him, studying my every movment.

"Mmm, so you wanna play with me today, huh?~" He says, with the small rasp in his voice, accented by the Adam's apple in his throat.

Don't even get me fucking started with that jawline.

I decided to bring myself from off of the bed, making my way over to him.

Slickly I run my hands up and down his chest, and he tries to slide his hands behind my waist.

"No touching. Not just yet. For now, I want you to watch." He nods listening, licking his lips looking me up and down while I strip down to nothing in front of him.

"Fuck~" He breathes out, making me even wetter knowing he's getting impatient.

That's my favorite part.

Slowly, I crawl on top of the bed swinging my leg to the other side so that I am on my back, and my pussy is in clear view, where just looking up, I can see him looking me up and down, trying to find a comfortable position to sit in his chair.

My hand slides down just two fingers barley running along the sides of my heat, running them up and down while I watch him lick his lips.

His breath hitches when I insert two fingers inside of myself, sliding in and out, throwing my head back at the full feeling.