◇♡Mad♡◇ (Five)

Five~

Ever since we stopped doomsday and came home safely, our moods have been extremely heightened.

We have fought more now than ever.

Happiness...

"We did it Five! We saved the world!" Y/n says, wrapping her arms around me happily, while the other share drinks in celebration of actually accomplishing something.

Sadness...

"It keeps coming back Five. The apocalypse, it keeps coming back. Everything gone." I shush her holding her in my arms while she cries.

"It's just a dream. We are gonna be okay. The apocalypse, doomsday, it's all over." I tell her calming her down.

Surviving the apocalypse together caused us to dream about it constantly.

The dreams of us not making it, and the Handler actually succeeding and killing us all, they haunt me.

Anger...

"You don't listen to me Five! You treat me like a child, when all I have done is be there for you!" Y/n confronts me, with tears running down her face.

"I'm trying to protect you! I love you, but you are such a pain in the ass sometimes!" I shout, already over this petty argument.

We fall quiet, letting eachother cool down before speaking again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I know you mean well, I'm just going through some shit right now." I tell her, walking over to her, letting her bury her head into my chest while I rub the back of her head.

Kissing her forehead, I whisper in her ear.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I love you."

Lust...

"Five!~ Harder~!" She moans out, while I thrust my hard length into her, making the wall shake as our bodies move against it.

Her hands run through my messy hair, tugging and pulling with every hit of her G-spot.

"Fuck, Y/n~ You're so beautiful~" I moan into her ear, kissing and sucking on her neck.

"I'm gonna~- Five!~" Her eyes roll back as I make eye contact with her, my eyes fluttering as she releases around me, convulsing, making me moan out her name and many profanities.

Moving from the wall to the bed, I kiss down her body, to her wet core.

Kissing and licking her sensitive clit sweetly as she tugs on my hair.

"Right there~" She moans out, making me smirk lightly.

Love...

"I'm sorry, Five." She tells me, laying naked beside me in our bed.

"For what?" I ask her confusedly.

My body scoots closer to her holding her in my embrace. The smell of her floral, sweet scent filling my lungs with each breath.

"I don't mean to be an asshole. We don't agree on much, and I didn't like how we left things off earlier." She tells me, trailing her fingertips against my cheek softly, tracing the outline of my jawline.