♡Back to Black♡ Pt.6

Shortly after Five and I found out the children's genders, he proposed to me, and we had a small wedding at the academy.

Allison, Klaus, and Diego cried, and that only made me wanna cry as I walked down the aisle.

Although it killed Five to not see me in my dress before the wedding, he obliged and I was able to suprise the family with the dress I wouldn't let anyone see other than Allison and Klaus.

Then Five started tearing up as I walked down, and it was the sweetest thing ever making everyone let out small "aws" as he tried to contain himself

The wedding music plays in the background making me realize how real this is with the bouquet in my hand, and my baby bump visible as Pogo walks me down the aisle.

"Your father would be so proud of you. Miss, Y/n." Pogo tells me, handing me to Five.

I kiss his cheek hugging him before he returns to his seat next to Mom and Diego whose holding her hand while she hands him tissues.

We said our vows, and it was a beautiful day. We planned on having the honeymoon after we had the kids, but of course we would be celebrating while I was pregnant, but subtly.

We wanted to prepare for our kids, and the fact that we are both powerful makes us slightly worried about raising super children.

Then came the actual birth. I woke up in the middle of the night, and I knew right away these kids were coming.

"Five wake up." I say shaking him awake and he was immediately scared shitless and thought we were being attacked.

"What's wrong hun? Stay behind me." He says tiredly making me kinda laugh, and he looked at me confused realizing that my hands were on my belly as I tried to keep my breaths steady.

"Oh my God. Okay, let's go get Mom." He says before helping me out of bed. I had a pregnancy bag ready for when Grace delivers my babies.

He hurried me down to Pogo's room so that he can help me to the surgery room.

Then he proceeded to knock on everyone's doors.

They wanted to stay a couple days to see if I would be having the baby since I was a little overdue.

They all made a bet on which day I would give birth.

That day, I was pretty...aggressive.

Everyone was in the room while Five held my right hand helping me take slow breaths as these children tore my vagina open.

Allison on the other side helping me through this since she has already been through this with Claire.

"SON OF A FUCKING SHIT THAT HURTS!" I scream out as Grace calmly delivers our first child.