♡☆Back To Black☆♡ Pt.5 (Five)

Y/n~

About two weeks later, we decided to try a pregnancy test after trying all that time, but no luck.

"Maybe, it's stress. We'll make an appointment, and figure it out it's gonna be okay." Five tells me, making me smile sadly.

He kisses my cheek lightly before I throw the stupid stick in the trash.

We were concerned so we made a trip to my doctor and he gave us our explanation.

"You see Ms. Hargreeves, due to the domestic abuse you experienced in your previous relationship, you have become infertile. I am very sorry. I can refer you to...." The words came right out the other ear, and it made me sick to my stomach.

I didn't realize that it was possible.

Five's squeezed my hand lightly to comfort me but I couldn't help but blame myself for not leaving him sooner.

"I could have stopped it. I should have left him sooner." I say crying to myself, laying turned away from Five.

"This wasn't your fault. You didn't know this could happen. He brainwashed you. This was his fault." Five tells me rubbing my shoulder.

Turning to him, he takes this chance to wipe the tears from my face.

"I'm sorry. I know you wanted a family so badly, and it breaks my heart that I can't give you one." I say as more tears roll down my face.

He pulls me closer to him, making me feel more comfortable.

"Hey, listen to me. I love you no matter what, okay?" He says, and I nod sniffing as the tears continue to fall.

"Children, or no children, you are the one I want to spend my life with. I still love you no matter what." Five says reassuringly, looking me straight in the eyes as he cups my face.

"I love you too, F-Five." I say, stumbling over my words a bit, as my lungs let out shaky breaths.

"Don't ever forget that. I would do anything for you babe. We'll get through this. We can get through anything together." Five tells me, reminding me of how we literally saved the world together.

We can get through anything together.

Telling the rest of the family was the hardest thing.

Of course, they were really sympathetic about it.

Even Luther was concerned.

Of course, he always was back when I started dating B/n.

He was the first to tell me that he had a bad feeling about him.

I'm glad that all this time saving the world brought us closer.

About two months later, in the summertime, Allison, Klaus and Vanya wanted to take me shopping while the other boys spent some time together.

"Okay, so I wanted to go shopping for Claire, but I don't know what to get." She says, making my heart drop.

"Of course." I say, brushing off the feeling of the reminder.

In the middle of shopping for my niece, I started feeling lightheaded and foggy.

"Hey, Y/n. You okay? You're looking kinda pale." Klaus says, placing his hand over my forehead.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's probably a small cold. I've been feeling this way all week." I tell them, making them nod.

While they were paying, I looked over to the entrance, and it seemed like everything was starting to get blurry, and immediately I dropped to the ground.