☆What You Want☆ (Five)

I'm on a road trip because my parents are idiots. So why not purposely disappoint them more writing smut with them in the same car as me?

Because fuck them😌💅🔪👁👄👁

So, more updates today❤😌

Also, I stole the pic from Instagram so follow the person if you want.

Y/n~

"Hey, Five." I walk into his room to see him for some reason working up a storm.

"Hey, Y/n. I'd ask what's up but I'm kinda all over the place." I usually come to check up on him.

After ending the apocalypse, he tries to keep himself busy.

For the first time in years, he doesn't have to worry so much anymore so it makes sense wanting to stay productive.

I've been here for all the mental breakdowns and mood swings.

He's lucky I'm in love with him.

Oh yeah, he doesn't know that. That's what makes it complicated.

I've loved him for so long, I find myself completely forgetting he can be an ass at times. I've never questioned if he feels the same.

Should I?

"What are you cooking up now?" I ask him moving the pile of books laying on his bed to the corner.

"I have no clue but I do have something important to work on so, would you mind?" He shoos me out not looking up.

Is he really blowing me off right now?

Again?

"Fine. I'll be in the living room when you decide you need me." I sigh, knowing my comment will sink in at some point, teleporting to the livingroom.

We have the same power which gets confusing.

"Hey, Klaus?" I ask him seeing he was doing yoga in the middle of the living room.

"That's one way to make an entrance. What's going on?" He asks me bending over in downward dog.

What? A bitch does yoga sometimes.

"Five's ignoring me." I say plopping down on the couch kicking my feet up.

"Men." He says stretching again.

"You'd think he would have gotten the memo by now." I tell Klaus not suprized.

"I have an idea. Maybe, he'll finally confess his feelings and give you the attention you deserve. It's a pretty bold move." Klaus tells me with a smile on his face.

I sigh knowing this is gonna be a shitshow. I love Klaus though, so let's see what he has to say.

Five~

I have been distracting myself all day.

Trying to find something to do with myself is honestly exhausting.

I know y/n wants to be here for me.

I don't know why I push her away.

As I was about to lay back on my bed and out of nowhere I hear,

"Keep going~"

What the fuck?!

I teleport to the hallway and try and figure out where it's coming from.